Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fojar38 posted:

the witcher 2 was a very bad game is the witcher 3 better

yeah they're not even really the same games really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fojar38 posted:

everyone said gently caress all the time for no reason while lovely metal played and my awesome half-man half-vampire guy kicked everyones asses and hosed women

the soundtrack in W3 is pretty good imo but yeah there's still cursing and women loving (although way toned down, def no collectible cards this time around lol)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you don't like gwent you can gently caress off

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like that's the kind of poo poo that primes people to be disappointed

it's just a cool game with good music and stuff idk man play it you'll prolly like it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

exquisite tea posted:

I got about 25 hours into this game and realized that I was still in the first area beyond the tutorial zone with no recollection of why I needed to play hide and seek with some kids in the woods and no reason to care, so I just stopped playing.

wtf were you doing for 25 hours

ROFLburger posted:

Real talk is this game good? ive been thinking about giving it a spin

it's good

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gl hf

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

the combat in witcher 2 was insanely poo poo did they fix it for 3?

yeah it's better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Joshy Bear posted:

Played this for a bit, the Witcher guy turned like an articulated lorry when you needed to move around, and the writing was so 'mature' and 'edgy' that I was a bit embarrassed to be playing it. This is my Witcher 3 story, it sounds like most other people enjoyed it though, maybe I'm an idiot.

Joshy Bear posted:

Also gently caress games where you die to some bullshit and the last autosave was half an hour ago.

try turning the difficulty down lol

Jack Trades posted:

Witcher 3 is the only game that managed to make every single motherfucking side-quest interesting.
I swear to god I haven't found a single lovely quest that didn't have at least one small but interesting twist.

It puts all other RPGs to loving shame fo sho.

:agreed:

• Locked thread