Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Posted this in the Lucha Underground thread a few months ago

Jenny Angel posted:

Ayo I've been having a recurring Lucha Underground dream where Cage has been bringing a huge truck tire to the ring and treating it like a tag partner. Last night he was in a trios match with King Cuerno and the tire, and Striker was apparently obsessed with the tire because his commentary for the match consisted entirely of listing off makes and models of trucks in a really excited voice.

When I woke up and realized what'd just happened, I couldn't stop laughing because it was the most Matt Striker thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread