Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Three strikes your are out, evidently.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-weiner-idUSKCN1141QT

quote:

Clinton aide Abedin leaves husband Weiner after sexting report

Huma Abedin, one of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's top aides, said on Monday that she was separating from her husband, Anthony Weiner, after a sex scandal similar to an earlier incident that led him to resign from the U.S. Congress.

"After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband," Huma Abedin said in a statement.

"Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy," Abedin added.

Abedin’s announcement follows a New York Post report late Sunday that Weiner recently sent photos of his boxer-brief-clad genitals – one while he was in bed with their toddler son – via Twitter to another woman.

The photos were part of a months-long exchange between Weiner and the woman and many of the messages were sexual in nature, according to the Post report.

Weiner resigned in June 2011 from Congress, where he represented a New York City district, followed a sexting scandal in which he accidentally posted an explicit photo of himself on his public Twitter timeline instead of via a direct message to a woman, as he had intended.

When Weiner made a second unsuccessful run for New York City mayor, explicit photos surfaced in July 2013 that he had recently sent under the pseudonym "Carlos Danger" to a young woman in Indiana.

Weiner said he had undergone therapy after the first sexting scandal, according to media reports. In recent months, he has taken care of the couple's toddler son. Abedin often travels with the Clinton campaign.

Clinton's Republican rival, Donald Trump, said in a statement, "Huma is making a very wise decision. I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him."

:allears: Aww. Politics making people come together. :3

quote:

Abedin first worked for Clinton in the 1990s as an intern when Clinton was first lady. She was a personal aide to Clinton during her successful 2000 campaign for U.S. Senate. Abedin worked on Clinton's first, unsuccessful White House bid in 2008 and served as her deputy chief of staff at the U.S. State Department. She is now the vice chair of Clinton's presidential campaign.

Weiner served in Congress, representing his district in New York City from 1999 to 2011. His first unsuccessful run for New York mayor was in 2005.

(Reporting by Amanda Becker; Editing by Caren Bohan and Jonathan Oatis)

Earlier on Sunday...

Courtesy of New York Post

http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/

:golfclap:

Anthony Weiner sexted busty brunette while his son was in bed with him

quote:

This is baby-sitting — Anthony Weiner-style.

While his wife, Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman has been sexting with a busty brunette out West — and even sent her a lurid crotch shot with his toddler son in the picture, The Post has learned.

The stay-at-home cad shot the revealing photo while discussing massage parlors “near my old apartment” shortly after 3 a.m. on July 31, 2015, a screenshot of the exchange shows.

Weiner was clearly aroused by his conversation with the 40-something divorcee when he abruptly changed the subject.

“Someone just climbed into my bed,” Weiner wrote.

“Really?” she responded.

Weiner then hit “Send” on the cringe-inducing image, which shows a bulge in his white, Jockey-brand boxer briefs and his son cuddled up to his left, wrapped in a light-green blanket.

“You do realize you can see you[r] Weiner in that pic??” the woman wrote.

I'm not posting the underwear picture. The Post did however. :laugh:

quote:

Moments after forwarding the photo, Weiner freaked out over the possibility he had accidentally posted it publicly — just as he did during the infamous episode that forced him to resign from Congress in 2011.

“Ooooooh . . . I was scared. For half a second I thought I posted something. Stop looking at my crotch,” Weiner wrote back.

“Whatever. You did it on purpose,” she replied.

“O I see you thought you posted on your TL [public timeline] not DM [direct message]. S–t happens be careful,” she added.

The object of Weiner’s affections is his polar opposite politically: a self-avowed supporter of Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association who’s used Twitter to bash both President Obama and Clinton.

How could you you ba--

...sorry what were we talking about?

To be frank (and frankly cynical) I seriously wonder, if the object of his affection was a Hillary Supporter that Huma would have been more tolerant of this.

quote:

Screenshots show the electronic chats began in late January 2015 and continued through earlier this month, according to the woman, who spoke to The Post on condition of anonymity.

And while Weiner repeatedly invited her to visit him in New York City, she said, “We never met.”

Asked for comment, Weiner admitted he and the woman “have been friends for some time.”

“She has asked me not to comment except to say that our conversations were private, often included pictures of her nieces and nephews and my son and were always appropriate,” he said.

But the picture featuring his son was one of more than a dozen selfies sent to the woman by Weiner, 51 — and most show him posing shirtless to flaunt his well-toned physique.

One is even a near-replica of the crotch shot that first turned him into a national laughingstock — except he was wearing white boxer briefs instead of gray ones.

Weiner wrote, “My mood . . .” before sending the overtly sexual photo on June 14, 2015, prompting the woman to respond, “O goodness.”

Many of Weiner’s messages show him bragging about his manhood and shamelessly lusting after the woman.

The latest online dalliance developed when Weiner began exchanging direct messages with her via Twitter following an online clash with a second woman, according to the gal.

As their conversation progressed, she mentioned having “over 30 nieces and nephews,” at which point Weiner responded by asking: “Wow. Got your own? (Weiner sees opening to ask about [your] status).”

When she tried to end the conversation by saying “it’s time for bed,” Weiner wrote back: “Sleeping alone? Asking for a friend?” before adding, “That was a fib.”

Weiner frequently steered the conversation toward sex, as many of their discussions initially involved such mundane topics as their respective workout regimens.

“I am always, uh, raging after the gym,” he wrote in one of several apparent references to his genitalia.

Another time, he wrote about how “Id [sic] put someone’s eye out with this thing. #Overdue.”

When the woman sent Weiner a selfie that showed her in a cleavage-baring, red lace dress, Weiner’s response was “Holy f–kity f- -k,” while another shot of her standing next to a woman at the same event prompted him to write: “Conjured some high school fantasies.”

At one point, she sent him a shot of herself wearing a pair of black tights with a rip in the rear, near the midline, along with the message, “Buns of steel.”

“I’ll need a bigger hole,” Weiner responded, adding a smiling emoji with its tongue sticking out.

The sext fiend also admitted to fantasizing about her, saying “guess who visited me in a dream last night/this morning . . . uh, you. obv.”

In another message, he blamed her for keeping him awake the previous night. “I did not sleep well . . . Horny as f–k,” he wrote.

When she suggested it was a “disease,” he wrote back: “You are a carrier.”

He even confessed to masturbating while thinking about her, calling her “literally a fantasy chick.”

“And I mean literally. So now you know how I got to sleep last night,” he wrote, adding a purple demon emoji.

After she sent him a cartoon image of a pump bottle of hand lotion and a box of tissues, he responded with a graphic, homemade text-and-emoji image of an ejaculating penis.

“OK…..Enough of that!! she wrote.

“Yeah. I taxed myself too much on that one. So anyway, what are you wearing,” he wrote back, adding a winking, tongue-out emoji.

Following his first sexting scandal, Weiner claimed to have undergone therapy, having sat down with Abedin for a 2012 People magazine interview in which he said he was happy as a stay-at-home dad. “The only next dramatic steps I’m planning on are Jordan’s first,” he said, in reference to their then-6-month-old son.

His purported rehabilitation led to an improbable lead in the polls for New York mayor in 2013 — until his candidacy collapsed amid revelations that he continued sexting behind the “Carlos Danger” pseudonym.

The latest object of Weiner’s sexting obsession is a woman with two grown children who lives with a boyfriend. She told Weiner that her significant other traveled for work and was only “in town about 10 days a month.”

At one point in their conversation, Weiner offered to take the object of his lust to one of the restaurants co-owned by his younger brother, Jason.

“Lets get together. I’m a big wheel in this town,” Weiner wrote.

To be fair goons should aspire to look like this.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Aug 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

The real Weiner is you.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Doc Friday posted:

The real Weiner is you.

We are all the Weiners here.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
his name is weener and he likesto take pictures of his weener and send pictures of his weener to ladies

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

cool time for me to swoop in and comfort huma in her hour of need

with my penis

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nooner posted:

his name is weener and he likesto take pictures of his weener and send pictures of his weener to ladies
At least his parents knew where he was going in life when they named him.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Blue Train posted:

cool time for me to swoop in and comfort huma in her hour of need

with my penis

get in line.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

kids these days

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Her face is a little blocky.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Do you think he works out? Or are those abs just made in the kitchen?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Dude's wife looks frigid and I hope he gets to sex that good looking woman.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Doc Friday posted:

Her face is a little blocky.

Fair.

Lets compare a few more pictures.

I have to say for 40 and 51 respectively, this lady and Weiner are doing very well for themselves.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Helical Nightmares posted:

Fair.

I have to say for 40 and 51 respectively, this lady and Weiner are doing very well for themselves.

Ok. Pic 4. Aside from that crotch shot with the kid, I don't see Weiner as doing anything wrong. Let's not all pretend that we are not human. No college ethics course or religious upbringing can prepare you for that temptation. We should have some sympathy for this guy, lets be real.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Does he still go by Carlos Danger?

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Fair.

Yeah, the chick looks about half her age and aside from his face, Weiner doesn't look so bad himself.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

when did it become unacceptable for a man to have a mistress anyway, feminism gone mad imo

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

William Stoner posted:

Ok. Pic 4. Aside from that crotch shot with the kid, I don't see Weiner as doing anything wrong. Let's not all pretend that we are not human. No college ethics course or religious upbringing can prepare you for that temptation. We should have some sympathy for this guy, lets be real.

He's sexting someone from the opposing political camp during an election season.

And he will continue to cause scandals because he has no self control.

And the media will jump on parallels between Bill Clinton/Hillary and Carlos Danger/Huma.

Blacktoll posted:

Does he still go by Carlos Danger?

Good question. The article didn't state that he did.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

It's possible to be attracted to someone from an opposing political party.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Gone are the days of James Carville and Mary Matalin my man. It's not socially acceptable anymore.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Doc Friday posted:

It's possible to be attracted to someone from an opposing political party.

Wtf :eyepop:

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

I know! Who would've thought?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I wanna be a stay-at-home cad

just lol at the speed at which the media tried to beat each other to this story today

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
What a sausage

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

mdm posted:

just lol at the speed at which the media tried to beat each other to this story today

This story wasn't the only thing getting beaten

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
he is a homosexual fyi

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

just ray posted:

he is a homosexual fyi

his name is weener lolololol

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

mdm posted:

Reporters were beating each other off to be first. A sticky situation issued.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 29, 2016

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im glad that huma and hillary will finally be able spend a few brief months in bliss before the abedins honor kill them both for their sins

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

TV Journalists:

quote:

"After long and painful consideration and work on my marriage, I have made the decision to separate from my husband," Abedin said in a statement. "Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life. During this difficult time, I ask for respect for our privacy."

Anyway... as part of our comprehensive coverage...

Also, is media culture obsessed with scandals and ratings to the detriment of journalistic standards? We talk to a professor of journalism who says the answer is, "No."

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Namaste bitches

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
That's our Weiner!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

How do teeth and lips even get that big

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

How could you you ba--

...sorry what were we talking about?

whoa

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Thats not the same woman as the body shots is it?

No wonder they blurred the face lmao

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

William Stoner posted:

I agree we should not be so quick to judge :shrug:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
anthony weiner is the realest motherfucker.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
To be fair we need some kini pics of the wife to make a fair comparison.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hmm ...my nice Pakistani Muslim wife who is v attractive or some white skank ...decisions ..decisions

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pon de Bundy posted:

hmm ...my nice Pakistani Muslim wife who is v attractive or some white skank ...decisions ..decisions

His wife is a lesbian and their marriage is a sham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

His wife is a lesbian and their marriage is a sham

I have no other explanation for why a Muslim woman was allowed to marry a Jew by her father

• Locked thread