Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Picard has been objectively proven to be a better, more well-rounded Captain in history but I guess some of you really like being wrong w/ your opinions so lets do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I didn't post a poll because I want there to be an Internet fight about this.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Kirk had better support staff thus making up for his shortcomings IMO

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like a fistfight or.. :shrug:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Picard lock thread

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
TNG is the way liberals want to live: boring and without hurting anyone's feelings

Kirk is cool and not a pussy. He fucks alien chicks and doesn't drink tea or listen to classical music.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Captain: defs picard

Lover: its a tossup really

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nathilus posted:

even I think Kirk is a better gently caress machine

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. All you have done so far op is assert.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

EX-GAIJIN AT LAST posted:

The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. All you have done so far op is assert.

you wouldn't challenge the burden of proof on the head of a brother of islam, allah is real and mohammed(pbuh) is his messenger

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Janeway

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nathilus posted:

Captain: defs picard

Captain: Picard
Lover: Picard
Fistfight: Kirk

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Ape Fist posted:

even I think Kirk is a better gently caress machine

picard has a better personality and sexier voice, kirk's rear end is nicer tho. :shrug:

Like I said I feel its a tossup.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Picard drew a smiley face in a warp core breach. Kirk would have two-hand punched it back into the core. Your move op.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hey I don't know if you noticed but rank threadshitting is probatable these days friend.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Sisko

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
picard's head on kirk's body :heysexy:

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Captain: Picard
Lover: Picard
Fistfight: Kirk

Yelling: Sisko

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Tbf sisko does have great enunciation, a cool dome too.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Stewart is a gentleman, whereas Shatner is a loving lunatic.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

sudonim posted:

Yelling: Sisko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZKEhgieoc

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Nathilus posted:

Tbf sisko does have great enunciation, a cool dome too.

Sisko shouts staccato. Picard pronounces ponderously.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Let me put it this way:

You are on a Starship as an ensign and your Captain is confronted with a dangerous situation, which one of them do you chose to not attempt to self-destruct the enterprise to kill Klingons over a personal vendetta?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Picard is a lamer in irl life too

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/767104299256147968

why don't they just give olympic medals for solving your problems with giving a rousing speech

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i want to gently caress scott bakula

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
nice it's already turned into trek characters we wanna gently caress

-Hoshi Sato
-Kira
-Any Orion chick
-Lwaxana

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Any shortcomings of bravado by Picard were made up for by Riker, as their relationship as Captain and First officer was almost perfectly symmetrical.

To boldly go...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I don't know anything about star trek except the fact that picard owns

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Ape Fist posted:

Let me put it this way:

You are on a Starship as an ensign and your Captain is confronted with a dangerous situation, which one of them do you chose to not attempt to self-destruct the enterprise to kill Klingons over a personal vendetta?

Is this a trick question, because Q showed Picard why being passionate and taking risks is superior. Q and Picard agree: Kirk's way is better.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Is this a trick question, because Q showed Picard why being passionate and taking risks is superior. Q and Picard agree: Kirk's way is better.

wrong you're already a dead torn corpse in the vacuum of space because Kirk threw a tantrum, you're double dead if you're under the command of Abhrams Kirk.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

nice it's already turned into trek characters we wanna gently caress

-Hoshi Sato
-Kira
-Any Orion chick
-Lwaxana

what? no. i want to gently caress scott bakula, the elderly actor.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Sisko wears a lot of hats. He's a pirate one day, he's a lawyer the next.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I thought Locutus was a p effective commander.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Who would you rather serve under, the captain who blows up his own ship to prevent it getting onto enemy hands, or the one who has the enemy do it for him?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Anyone got any food Picard jokes?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Who would you rather serve under, the captain who blows up his own ship to prevent it getting onto enemy hands, or the one who has the enemy counsellor do it for him?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Sisko pulls some hardcore gangster poo poo too. Like how he basically tries to fool another sovreign empire into allying for war under false pretenses, an action which ultimately leads to some very severe consequences that he willfully sweeps under the rug.

Like, Sisko has some moments where he really toes the line, and I love that. He crushes an insurgency with biological warfare.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I liked Archer. He will let his crew get away with murder.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

general order 24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Anyone got any food Picard jokes?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Jean-Luc.

Jean-Luc who?

Jean-Luc Picard.