Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Freedom isn't free. You have three options: make the boss man money, sleep and die in the street, or make the boss man even more money in prison. If you're a rich bitch you get a fourth option and that's to be a globetrotting NEET.

you can become the boss man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

I could make about 44% less money than I do right now and pretty much break even every month. Time to find a job that pays 44% less, has zero responsibility, and can let me live happily ever after. :unsmith:

what about retirement

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you find yourself too old to work and with no savings or support from anyone, please do not kill yourself

instead should that unfortunate situation arise i urge you to consider killing billionaires

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Protagonist posted:

Can we talk about terminal capitalism and the slow, anemic death of demand? Should I start a new thread ??

prolly

would be a good thread tho

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

After an hour on the phone with me she asked me to hold and when she came back said that they were just going to approve my claim without all the paperwork. I think I got something like $400ish a week? Sadly I actually sent out resumes and got a job like a week later, so I just bought an old revolver with the money.

this is why america is the best country

europe, take notes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

William Stoner posted:

So far I plan to sign up for

'unemployment'
'food stamps'
'obamacare'

anything else?
Also, does the fact my parents make over 200k disqualify me at all? I'm mad at them at the moment so I'm not receiving any of it. I consider myself independently poor.

if you're 27 (24?) or younger then yeah it does actually i think

def disqualifies you from a bunch of student aid poo poo

• Locked thread