Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

So, uh... I know there's been discussion in various areas about living 'past lives' and all that sort of thing. If someone were to get the impression through a variety of subtle signs that they may have had something to do with Lady Guinevere in a past life - they'd probably be pretty crazy, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Not really op, I was actually Mr Ed in a past life.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

OctoberBlues posted:

I loving KNEW it.

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

Hey I loved that show when I was younger. :)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nah man

I was Alexander the Great, born of Philip of Macedon

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

nah man

I was Alexander the Great, born of Philip of Macedon

Alright, Alexander, or anyone...what's next? I'm really at a loss here. I've been reading a lot of books, but I really feel like even all my books are going to come short on this one. What should I do? Nothing dirty.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hypno-regression therapy

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

hypno-regression therapy

I'd be fine with it, but probably can't afford it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I used to be Shirley MacLaine

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
it's cool, at first everyone was like "oh I was such and such in a past life, the fuckin king of Germany or whatever" and it was always some very important individual and everyone else made fun of past life people like "wow no one was ever just some feudal serf, you're always fuckin napoleon" so now it's the opposite and everyone's past self was the most boring piece o. s. ever

"in a past life i cleaned dog cum off the pantaloons of French monarchy when their yappy lil poodles wouldn't stop leghumping, this is why I am afraid of dogs and your mom"

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
although for real I was king Arthur and I pulled the sword our of the stone only Excalibur was my dick and the "stone" was your mom's past life's pussy

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

it's cool, at first everyone was like "oh I was such and such in a past life, the fuckin king of Germany or whatever" and it was always some very important individual and everyone else made fun of past life people like "wow no one was ever just some feudal serf, you're always fuckin napoleon" so now it's the opposite and everyone's past self was the most boring piece o. s. ever

"in a past life i cleaned dog cum off the pantaloons of French monarchy when their yappy lil poodles wouldn't stop leghumping, this is why I am afraid of dogs and your mom"

I think I'd probably rather associate with being a serf in an instance like this. All the tragedy surrounding Guinevere and King Arthur and all that..

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I was Commoner #5820 who died of famine while Lancelot played with Arthur's sword

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
What are your subtle signs about being Guinevere, OP?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Neither Guinevere nor past lives exist.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
The Queen of Lothric was Gwynevere in a past life

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Neither Guinevere nor past lives exist.

you dont know that...

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Enfield posted:

you dont know that...

Yes I do because God told me

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I was a knight in my past life and some rear end in a top hat killed me in a joust tourney.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Guinevere was Hitler in a past life

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

No wonder you're always horsin' around

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

I was a knight in my past life and some rear end in a top hat killed me in a joust tourney.

sounds like you got...

lanced a lot

:frogc00l:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
she had big boobs and a sister brother hth

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I'm not well versed in re-incarnation but isn't being a human pretty high on the totem pole already? For instance, why does everyone assume that, as a person, they were previously another person; shouldn't you have been a rock or a dog at some point earlier in the line? Kinda sucks to have all this build-up to wind up worse off. :shrug:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Gwenhwyfar is not a historical figure. The word you're looking for OP is "fictionkin"

Please check out my tumblr which will explain all you need to know about this vibrant community

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i evolved from a grub in a swamp. if you want to call that a "past life" heck it's a free country :dukedoge:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

suck m'balls, m'lady

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Found a picture of the op's past life

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i always enjoy how people that believe this stuff are always someone famous or some royalty

you never see anybody claiming to be a latrine builder or barnacle scraper in a past life

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i am fairly certain I was a slug in a past life it explains why I leave a trail of slime everywhere I touch

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

rezatahs posted:

you never see anybody claiming to be a latrine builder or barnacle scraper in a past life
I was Barnacle Jim in a past life.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

a hole-y ghost posted:

I was Barnacle Jim in a past life.

I was his ruined hole.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pi0ep

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Remind that person that guinevere was a cheating bitch. Also probably not real. Arthur himself was probably based on someone who existed, though who exactly is still up in the air. Guinevere? Not so much.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

rezatahs posted:

i always enjoy how people that believe this stuff are always someone famous or some royalty

hm its almost as if most of the thread has been variations of this same observance

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

yeah guinevere liked to the lance a lot thats 5 sure.

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

walgreenslatino posted:

Gwenhwyfar is not a historical figure. The word you're looking for OP is "fictionkin"

Please check out my tumblr which will explain all you need to know about this vibrant community

What about Vanora's stone? Or Meigle 2, however you want to call it.

In response to what sort of signs would leave me to wonder these sorts of things. There's a few, but I'm not really comfortable with discussing it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez9bXTY35eY

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I was burnt at the stake in a past life because they thought my skill at ventriloquism was a sign of witchcraft. The odd thing about this is that it was in Scotland in the 1950's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

quote:

I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

I was this guy.

• Locked thread