Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I feel like it doesn't get enough credit, but it's really good. There's also a chocolate-coated version and a peanut butter one but they're not as good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its sounds pretty delicious

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
they still make Hubba Bubba??

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
it sounds sexy

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
semen-filled candy

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
I like nutrageous

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
A long time ago was having some promotion where if you bought Charleston Chew you can get a Wolverine comic, which is the last time I ate that garbage candy; didn't even end up getting the comic either.

OTOH you can't go wrong with Snickers

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i dont buy candy but i really like marzipan, you gotta look around in america though because the default marzipan has way more sugar than it's supposed to

i get the low sugar marzipan and eat it the way george eats a block of cheese

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I'm very grateful that mini reeces come individually wrapped, as I would have choked to death years ago from dumping the bag directly into my face.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna be brutally honest with you man, big hunk is one of the most grandpa candy bars on the planet. Honey nougat, are you kidding me? Even a sugar daddy is more up to date.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, i do enjoy big hunks.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
big spunk

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Is that that caramel one??

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

abba zaba!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

kazr posted:

abba zaba!

inshallah

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
smartees are the perfect candy if you want a lot of something to spit out

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
may i see some fact pls

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I'm gonna be brutally honest with you man, big hunk is one of the most grandpa candy bars on the planet. Honey nougat, are you kidding me? Even a sugar daddy is more up to date.
That's what I thought, so I didn't try one for years, but I finally did one day, and they're delicious. Who knew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's what I thought, so I didn't try one for years, but I finally did one day, and they're delicious. Who knew?

the omnipotent one. get a fact

• Locked thread