Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

PaybackJack posted:

I was saying to my friend it's awesome that this show has one hour every week and still is willing to spend 30 minutes of it on a lower mid-card feud as their main event.
They might be intending to push Killshot now that this feud is blown off. Maybe put him and the Mack in a trios team again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Catching back up to season 3.

At episode six, thoughts so far: I hope the Worldwide Underground and the Superfriends stick together and feud forever, just make two or three more four-man stables to fight over the trios title with the fourth being either a manager or a solid title competitor

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'm a Mack Mark

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I like that, in the Lucha Underground universe, getting buried in a casket match is literally death unless magic brings you back

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

wait who the hell DOES Catrina love
I hate to break it to you like this

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Is Mala Suerte Mr. Cisco?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Tonight's not the title match? Boo.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I can already tell that Mack and Johnny really work well together.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I think Mack's shameless WWE fanboying is cute

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Predictable heel finish.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Hahaha, the refs hurriedly dragging Mack out of the ring before Mil can get there.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

Vampiro, the only manager smart enough to say "nah, just let him kill me, it's cool"
"i'm a loving vampire, it's good"

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Mack was capable of doing some really long, physical fights with Cage, the Ultimalucha street fight went for nearly 20 minutes if I remember correctly.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Has there ever been a wrestler whose entire gimmick has been being kinda genre savvy? Like, whenever they hear the crowd suddenly cheering they actually looking around, or when people arrive at ringside to distract them they don't take their eye off their opponent

Also hey it's a classic Stone Cold set

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Really gotta stop breaking the equipment Puma

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Matanza is so freaking strong

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

So getting dropped through Dario's office probably is the excuse for Matanza missing the next few tapings because of his busted the gently caress open head, I presume

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

Or it's Joey Ryan. Do the cops know that Joey turned? I'm not sure it's been established that Cortez and the Captain know Joey sold them out yet. It should be obvious if they aren't idiots but...
I don't think they explicitly know that he has flipped to Dario's side, but I think she said she doesn't trust him anymore.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Benne posted:

So they're starting reruns every Wednesday now. Tonight's episodes are from Season 1, with the ladder match for Dario's money and a Boyle Heights battle royale.
Hold on, I don't think you typed that right, I think you meant that this episode features a LADDER MATCH!

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Benne posted:

I miss Cuerno :smith:

E: lol at Super Fly and his roid gut
rip King Cuerno

murdered by Mil Muertes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009