Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

He's the passing-game coordinator... basically a glorified wide-receivers coach.

And yeah, the wide receiver corps is loving incredible (even outside of Julio), so I don't think he did a bad job.

That's pretty interesting considering he's always been a defensive guy, specifically DBs. I guess that's not much of a leap from DBs to WRs but how often to coaches change sides of the ball like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

I've been seeing this a lot lately. Taking an offensive/defensive coach and juxtaposing their responsibility.

I don't know what he does, but he MIGHT just be scouting the secondary every week and doing opposition coaching.

Just hope that Quinn keeps him in line. When he was the Bucs HC he opted to play Madden with the players instead of actually holding practices.

• Locked thread