Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

so if i visit the philippines and i see a drug person, am i supposed to kill them or should tourists only do like a catch and release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

R3M posted:

makes you think

it does! im thinking already!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i put black pepper on everything

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i thought you win phillipine elections by having a bigger personal army than the other candidate

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

obama should eat a guy live on tv on his last day in office

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

like a terrorist guy i guess. that would be pretty fuckin metal

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we whupped spains butts real good haha gently caress you spain

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

I'm pretty sure their tourism industry is taking a hard nose dive too.

I wanted to visit the Philippines but uh not anymore.

think of it like a trip to hunt exotic game but the game is druggies

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

moridin must be the unluckiest dude in gbs because he keeps showing up and posting in fun good threads at the exact same time as when they turn into lovely threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sry i was slightly behind and now see that we are back to the thread being good

Lastgirl posted:

moridin, more like moronidin stop making GBS threads up this thread you idiot thanks in advance

back to rodrigo wanting to eat people

what do u think people taste like

idk but i thought it was funny when general butt naked told his story about reporting a guy selling jerky cause he bought one and it tasted like human meat

• Locked thread