Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

the us really, really loving loves drugs. the philippines do not love them.

the rate of drug use is lower in the philippines than in loving australia, however filipinos are totally convinced its the source of all their problems and not the toxic political culture that makes it the deadliest place in the world to be a politician

in fact a lot of duterte's political enemies are already being named as accomplices in the drug trade and he keeps threatening to declare marital law

basically he's ferdinand marcos with a less interesting wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Jose posted:

is this so he can marry a goat?

the philippines is a catholic country and they do not look kindly on the proud anglo lineage of farm animal loving

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

R3M posted:

this dude hates the catholic church

i think he hates everyone. dude called the pope a son of a bitch for causing traffic in manila (and was the one time he ever actually apologized)

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

quote:

“If I have to face them, you know I can eat humans. I will really open up your body. Just give me vinegar and salt, and I will eat you,” the President told a gathering of the Filipino community at Feungfar Convention Center on Monday night.

“That’s true. If you annoy me to the fullest… I will eat you alive. Raw,” he said, eliciting chuckles from his audience, who included children.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Otisburg posted:

Reminder that when a visiting female Australlian clergywoman was gangraped and murdered, this dude opined it was a shame that he didn't get first crack at her because she was hot.

best part was when his staff tried to apologize for him, so he instead doubled down about how much he wanted to rape her

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

i thought you win phillipine elections by having a bigger personal army than the other candidate

most places call them "voters"

then again most places voters arent riotous lynch mobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

• Locked thread