Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Reminder that when a visiting female Australlian clergywoman was gangraped and murdered, this dude opined it was a shame that he didn't get first crack at her because she was hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

A this tiny, friendly, sweet-seeming little Phillipino gal from my office said "If you're not from the Phillipines, you wouldn't understand/he's not that bad" of Duerte when the topic came up.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

poopnanners posted:

everybody posting here like they know wtf is happening in the philippines. like you know what is up cause you got a $60 hand job from the local massage parlor fuckin lol

That seems like way too much to pay for a handjob.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

Duterte is apologizing now

Obama was like "Yea okay, bye then"

and Duterte is like "Wait no, I was just kidding, come back please." :qq:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-obama-philippines-idUSKCN11B2C0

Hah just like with his rape regrets if I'm reading right its his staff trying to walk it back and he's gonna take a big ol dump on their efforts.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I watched the new PURGE movie and it has foreigners coming during purge time to do murder tourism

will the phillipines gimmie a murder visa?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I wish I was important enough for someone to assassinate me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Young Freud posted:

Not exactly "exclusively", since it's a Navy support craft to support Marine operations as well there's talk of the Navy using them for anti-piracy off the coast of Africa and augmenting Coast Guard patrols of the Caribbean.

It's just that the entirety of the Philippines is within that littoral range that they'd be highly effective in.

I'm gonna be real disappointed if I learn the sailors and marines on those ships aren't constantly making jokes about "litorral stimulation."

• Locked thread