Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My sister was playing varsity softball and i was a freshman in college home on break. Because of some storms or something they had to play a doubleheader that started immediately after school let out, so I'm sitting there with my mom and literally the only guys there at that point are me and this late 40s/early 50s dad who won't shut the gently caress up.

The guy's daughter is at bat and the pitcher on my sister's team lets one fly that hits the other girl right in the hand. It's completely accidental, but the dad goes over to the fence and starts yelling at my sister's coach. She tells him to sit down and he walks out on to the field, gets in her face, backs her up against the fence and is just mercilessly calling her a bitch and calling the pitcher a bitch. I get up from the bleachers and start walking over there. At the same time, another girl's dad starts sprinting over from the parking lot behind home plate. I grabbed the guy's arm to pull him away from the coach and as soon as I turn him toward us, the dad just decks this fucker right in the face. He gets up wobbly as hell with the aid of the chain link fence and starts ranting as loud as possible about how classless my sister's team is and spends the rest of the game sitting in his car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread