Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
So Hillary's statement really traces back to the Clintons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Luxury Communism posted:

"WHY DON'T THE MEN GET FREE STUFF TOO?"

-- An honest to god feminist

uh well i hate to break it to you but feminism came out of the equal rights movement and a handful of unironic dickloppers doesn't make that untrue

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
please be good anarchists and criticize all of the evil thanks, don't just get all scared by one democrat and go cling to a republican and vice versa

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Feminism actually cares about men? :eek:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Uncle Wemus posted:

Feminism actually cares about men? :eek:

Did you actually read the article? There's a lot more in there than just the criticism of no paternity leave. There's the whole, "oh, it assumes women have the babies and men sit in the office drinking the scotch" angle which is just bizarre. And also the no paternity leave criticism isn't really valid since this was specifically targeted to help women in the work place, which doesn't mean that there won't be anything for men, and I feel like if this article was a man criticizing a woman's plan he would get called an MRA.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

R-Type posted:

No, because that's loving weird, and gross.

dont sign your posts

InterFaced posted:

The world is a more beautiful place because of Finnish retard Pepe.

you too

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Germstore posted:

Did you actually read the article? There's a lot more in there than just the criticism of no paternity leave. There's the whole, "oh, it assumes women have the babies and men sit in the office drinking the scotch" angle which is just bizarre. And also the no paternity leave criticism isn't really valid since this was specifically targeted to help women in the work place, which doesn't mean that there won't be anything for men, and I feel like if this article was a man criticizing a woman's plan he would get called an MRA.

the article is basically if a guy doesnt hold the door for you he's a rude pig but if he does hold it for you he's a sexist pig

lol editors note sums it all up, the author is also the editor btw

that poo poo is less professional than teenagers twitters accounts, so it's no wonder pepe is so influential

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
pepe the frog, frog of the year

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

reallivedinosaur posted:

the article is basically if a guy doesnt hold the door for you he's a rude pig but if he does hold it for you he's a sexist pig

lol editors note sums it all up, the author is also the editor btw

that poo poo is less professional than teenagers twitters accounts, so it's no wonder pepe is so influential

idk man feminists pushing a 50/50 parental leave split is p much a staple in less retarded countries, for some of the reasons she mentions

although I guess some maternal leave is better than nothing at all, would've been progressive legislation a century ago even!

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
why hasn't frank loving luntz been frank lynched yet?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
all that guy does is muddy the waters. he's a professional dust devil.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
WHO WANTS ME TO poo poo RIGHT INTO THE WORLD'S MOUTH FOR THEM? GIMME YER MONEY I GOT A SYSTEM

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Plus if the whole pace and lead thing is actually true he has to go slow with pulling conservatives into the twentieth century.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I am sure trump is gonna announce his paternity leave plan tomorrow and they are gonna feel loving stupid for complaining about a maternity plan not including men

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/776508429024239625

The :feelsgood: frog is a legitimate talking point in a Presidential election. For gently caress's sake.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

IT seems like even if it's a program you like less than Hillary's program, it's kinda maybe really mentally ill to call it a slap in the face? IDK.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Pepe... more like Pee Pee.

Now I wait for the check from David Brock :3

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

dsriggs posted:

The :feelsgood: frog is a legitimate talking point in a Presidential election. For gently caress's sake.

The 2016 election is the best argument for solipsism ever made

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Germstore posted:

uh well i hate to break it to you but the Men's Rights Movement came out of the equal rights movement and a handful of unironic clitloppers doesn't make that untrue :smuggo:

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Ork of Fiction posted:

uh well i hate to break it to you but the Men's Rights Movement came out of the equal rights movement and a handful of unironic clitloppers doesn't make that untrue :smuggo:

dang toting big gunz now huh big man tyrone?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
D&D is currently defending Kissinger because Hillary said nice things about him.

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

dsriggs posted:

That picture will be the first future kids come across when they get to the Collapse of America section of their history books.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

D&D is currently defending Kissinger because Hillary said nice things about him.

What do you mean "defending"? Henry kissinger is a great man.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

CaptainQuirk posted:

David Duke tweeted this pic:

The Trump supporter in this picture is not Pepe. It is "apustaja", a finnish meme that is basically a tard version of Pepe.

What a wonderful world we live in.

David duke tweeting pepe memes. :psyduck:

I want to get off this ride why won't it stop.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Helical Nightmares posted:

David duke tweeting pepe memes. :psyduck:

I want to get off this ride why won't it stop.

its not pepe its some finish racist thing

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I'm the <100 likes and retweets in three hours. Obviously the white supremacists are running the show.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

dsriggs posted:

Not going to lie. If the Economist put pepe on the cover I'm going to buy a few.

Keep them to show my future kids when "journalism" stopped being important.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

its not pepe its some finish racist thing

Wait. But isn't trump in the picture a pepe meme?

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Helical Nightmares posted:

Wait. But isn't trump in the picture a pepe meme?

It's begun. Soon you will be seeing Pepe in the faces of everyone.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

What do you mean "defending"? Henry kissinger is a great man.

Henry Kissinger on negotiations to end the wars in Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam posted:

No negotiations. Not as long as I am in this chair.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Will wikileaks drop any info about trump

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Uncle Wemus posted:

like what?

theres more than wikileaks out there in the world get hackin

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

dsriggs posted:

it owns

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

Trump has ppl print out his emails so that he can read them at his desk, which does not have a computer on it. I think that well is p dry.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

"Should we act like the sensible adults in the room to contrast favorably with Trump? NO LETS LOSE OUR loving MINDS"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ork of Fiction posted:

Trump has ppl print out his emails so that he can read them at his desk, which does not have a computer on it. I think that well is p dry.

o my god this is loving baller

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
#DeplorablesForHRC #NotAllDeplorables

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Lord Binky posted:

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

shut up lord dinky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
http://www.theestablishment.co/2016/09/14/when-i-said-all-trump-supporters-are-white-supremacists-i-meant-it/

The establishment says that if you support Trump you are a white supremacist.

• Locked thread