Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i swear this already happened like pepe was already declared a symbol of evil last year sometime maybe? in other news did the harambe is racist stories stick or did the dipshits behind that one finally notice that it was a black twitter meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i think its a good strategy if the olds are paying attention they like to project their fears of the ever present spectre of death onto everything so i can see them getting scared of a cartoon frog

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
best pepe

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
hillarys hugbox used to be cool during the primaries when there was still hope in this world nows its just kinda sad

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Germstore posted:

I try to look into both sides of things, but this Uranium One thing's got me like I'm taking crazy pills because the best defense boils down to the investors may have at one point thought they were buying the influence of a future president instead of secretary of state.

is the whole giving political favors to other countries thing in exchange for money not like treason or something? how does no one seems to care about this stuff?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
especially damning with how hard her camps banging the cold war drums

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It is treason. People do care.

The problem is that the concept of a Nation-State is being eroded. The whole crux of this election is Globalism vs Americanism. So people that think "America" is an entity that needs to be preserved would consider that to be treason. But Globalists see countries as secondary powers to the real power system, the Global Corporate/Bank State. So to those people, it's not treason, because the Nation State is impotent to the Global State.

i think the nation state is an outdated concept and technology and industry have made globalism is a necessity in the modern world and that a global state would be the only way to begin to fix the multiple global crises we find ourselves currently in the midst of

while i take your point that independent entities shouldnt wield power comparable to elected government i dont think nationalism is the solution

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That's cool until a chinese logging company wants to cut down our national parks and then its like "welp sorry... globalism"

You lose autonomy and authority over your homeland

lol "your homeland" you and i never had authority or autonomy over any land. US companies do that poo poo all the time with no repercussions so what difference does it make if the corporation is based in china?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
the sale of nuclear material kinda seems like it should be internationally regulated by the UN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You don't want to be colonized. It's a bad situation. The further you get from the nexus of power the less control you have. Just because there's been abuses of the system doesn't mean the system should be scrapped. We can work on our problems in our courts.

lmao colonized by whom exactly? and corporations own the US courts have you seen the supreme court decisions for the last 30 years?

BIG PUFFY NIPS fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Sep 14, 2016

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"Hey corruption has reigned and we're being sold out, might as well let it keep happening, but worse, because it's been happening"

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Knight posted:

a lot of words

its no fun if you overthink it man just say hillary clinton sold uranium to the russians and see if people get mad if they do you got a winner

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Ork of Fiction posted:

We could begin to fix the problems, but they will kill us well before we finish fixing them.

truth

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

foolish email merchant

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
hillary clinton is unelectable

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

this guy comes up to you at the debate and smacks your abuelas rear end what do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
both sides are gonna be engaged in voter suppression and vote tampering anyway your time is better served laughing at pollsters twitters than actually reading they polls

• Locked thread