Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Earwicker posted:

I feel like maybe I'm actually in a coma or something and poo poo like this happening is some kind of outside signal trying to get through

bank of america analysts, citing comments by top scientists, astrophysicists and philosophers, say there's a 50% chance we live in a virtual reality.

i, citing comments by top bankers, politicians, and journalists, say there's a 100% chance some of us do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Earwicker posted:

last time i went overseas it was to Australia so that was easy but i dont know who's loving things up in like Norway. except that they just elected the dude from Darkthrone to city council so i think they actually have their poo poo figured out.

their prime minister got mad about facebook deleting some picture, and wrote an indignant comment about it. facebook deleted that, too. some moroccan wage slave has more power than their highest elected leader.

their king has even less power, but theyre all loving peasants

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

Democracy doesn't work

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
that coptic christian filmmaker that hillary et al. blamed for benghazi is broke, living in a homeless shelter, and says he doesnt believe in democracy or free speech anymore, lmao

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
democrats yesterday: everyone deserves a vote! youre automatically registered! you can vote from your couch in prison!

democrats today: WTF! you morons are supposed to vote for us! i cant even. please retweet my think-piece advocating rolling back the franchise for, uh, white males of any education level.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm not trying to influence the opinions of Trump supporters. I am pointing out that you may want to shut the gently caress up about it if you're ever around decent people. Consider it a favor.

your master plan to wield zero influence is really paying off!

tell me more about these mythical "decent people," forumes user notwearingpants

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

I'd say one characteristic of a "decent" person would be someone who doesn't support bigotry against women, people of color, and/or people of different sexual orientations. Maybe they have friends or family who aren't strictly white heterosexual males, or maybe they just feel that way because they aren't bigots.

-abettor of a serial rapist, laughing defender of a child rapist
-proponent of the 94 crime bill that sent black american incarceration rates skyrocketing
-practically the last national democrat to support gay marriage

youre a clown with clown opinions who voted for a clown candidate and now has to settle for hillary, something not even her husband is willing to do

i dont even like trump, but i'll take the wildcard over the bloodless harpy any day. trump will make me laugh, hillary will make our enemies laugh

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

You seem very angry. You should try weed.

i may be sober, xir, but in the evening i will be stoned and you will still be stupid.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lazorexplosion posted:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
1 out of 1 claire mccaskills agree: hillary should smile more

• Locked thread