Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

gently caress it. The Democratic party is dead. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

emails the new password, after they were compromised

:downs:

Wow. This is just beyond sad.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

CaptainQuirk posted:

David Duke tweeted this pic:

The Trump supporter in this picture is not Pepe. It is "apustaja", a finnish meme that is basically a tard version of Pepe.

What a wonderful world we live in.

David duke tweeting pepe memes. :psyduck:

I want to get off this ride why won't it stop.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

dsriggs posted:

https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/776508429024239625

The :feelsgood: frog is a legitimate talking point in a Presidential election. For gently caress's sake.

Not going to lie. If the Economist put pepe on the cover I'm going to buy a few.

Keep them to show my future kids when "journalism" stopped being important.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

its not pepe its some finish racist thing

Wait. But isn't trump in the picture a pepe meme?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

dookifex_maximus posted:

i think claude is a reference to the etruscan claudii that went onto form part of the julio-claudian dysnasty of the roman empire but i dont have all the context

*nods sagely*

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Klyith posted:

I love how the rhetoric about Trump has to be escalated to "he will start nuclear WW3 with russia / china", because everything short of that has already been checked off the list by the the last two presidents. An unjustified war of occupation based on scanty pretext? Nope. A program of extrajudicial assassination that has killed thousands of civilians in blatant violation of the Geneva Convention? Oops!

Trump's hypothetical war crimes get more weight than the current administration's actual ones.

Yup

Edit: also we all know this isn't changing regardless of who is in office. Too many interested parties in America keep pushing it every generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

:trumppop: this dudes detailed but selective knowledge of billionaire child rapists

Hey. Before you have a hit list you have to conduct research, friendo.

• Locked thread