Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

lovely Wizard posted:

http://archive.is/j6h3G

The gently caress is this. The gently caress is reality. An election where weaponized memes are a thing. It's Ron Paul on steroids.

you think your OP is going to stump the trump? welcome to last year, idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

"take back" from who? lmao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
feels good man

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
like, if i draw swastikas on mickey mouse - that makes it white supremecist

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

somehow the republicans have dominated internet culture. idk how or when this happened

they aren't obsessed with imaginary internet popularity and never offending anybody for fear of losing tweeter followers or facebook friends

they're free to make jokes, democrats aren't

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

EugeneJ posted:

Someone link me to whatever Hillary supporters consider humor these days

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/775108467849781248

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

NotWearingPants posted:

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm just not sure anymore. Is that frog really a white supremacist symbol?

The answer is no, right?

Also, is the "get out" frog ok, or is that an anti-immigrant thing?

:frogout: for harambe

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
sounds like cultural apeperation

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

A Stupid Baby posted:

The get out frog is a-ok. Pepe has always been kind of a weird sociopath totem but whether it's a "white supremacist symbol" is kind of up in the air. If horrible people keep using it, then yeah probably. Nazis managed to turn an innocuous symbol for good luck into the most recognizable symbol of hatred in our day

the horrible people? don't you mean basket of reprehensables?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
ALF is now a symbol of mental retardation I guess

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

hows this for a bigoted meme

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
loving lol

the white nationalist movement huh

lmao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Knight posted:

It's a meme, so anyone can use it, but I passed the point of giving them the benefit of doubt after one of my favorite bands filed a copyright claim on Youtube against Trumpkins using their music for campaign propaganda and were immediately flooded by people with frog avatars threatening them and asking what was wrong with white nationalism. This kind of thing happens again and again on any social media outlet so the attempts to make it sound like scared parents making broken connections between Pikachu and Satanism don't hold up, particularly when the people playing dumb are still snickering and throwing Seig Heil's at each other.

/pol/ has been used for active recruitment by white supremacists for years and the veil of irony is gone

ayyy lmao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

You've been here for 16 years and look towards the mods as a source of reason. That's insanely hosed up.

but they are in charge so they must be smart like mom and dad or teacher?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i think its the anime nazis and also american bear need to be rounded up and given a good talkin to

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmao bernie supporters are like the autistic adults who can't understand why people like the apple cinnamon taste of apple jacks

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
there are no apples in this!??!?!?!?!?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Bernie was a Clinton patsy from the beginning, you fell for it bro, he rolled over like a good little doggy

i dont know based on his posting he's 100x smarter than everyone else, are you sure he could fall for something so obvious?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
loving d&d posters lmao holy poo poo that those are real people

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
holy poo poo is that guy ever smart

keep your eye on him

he's going places

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm sorry to have been the one to break the news to you that being an enthusiastic Trump supporter will label you as either a bigot or a complete moron in the eyes of the majority of the world's population that has seen the man speak for more than a few seconds. But it's better to know sooner rather than later.

oh no that might affect my facebook friend count i better pretend to really really really care about people i don't know

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i mean REALLY pretend

pretend so hard i become a smug know-it-all who pronounces his intellectual superiority to complete strangers

just be 100% full of poo poo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmao what a maroon

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

NotWearingPants posted:

I'd say one characteristic of a "decent" person would be someone who doesn't support bigotry against women, people of color, and/or people of different sexual orientations. Maybe they have friends or family who aren't strictly white heterosexual males, or maybe they just feel that way because they aren't bigots.

so you don't consider BLM and the DNC to be decent people?

:agreed:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Did they embrace oblivion?

they can only blame each other - gotta figure out who the racist avatars are

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

lmao holy poo poo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

lmao posted:

But you’re willing to let a white supremacist, misogynist scam artist who supports the idea of bringing MORE guns into elementary schools (among other places) to become the president of the United States because your candidate didn’t make it to the finals? HOW loving DARE YOU.

these people can't be real, lol

holy poo poo vote trump as hard and as often as you can

420 vote trump erryday

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Poes law posted:

I left Trump out above because that white devil man doesn’t need any more acknowledgment from me.

lmao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

AugmentedVision posted:

Hillary is still well ahead in betting odds, which is the best and most unbiased predictor I can think of. It's not perfect, but it's better than polls and it's sure as gently caress better than forums members naming qualitative arguments.

My qualitative hot take is this: the majority of Americans aren't stupid enough to vote for Trump based on racism and the Wall, and not smart enough to vote for Trump based on the fact that he's not a figurehead for Lockheed-Saud

I wouldn't put serious money on a game that had odds like this:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winning-party

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

AugmentedVision posted:

I wouldn't put serious money on any sports game because I'm not a gambling degenerate :smug:

thats too bad because most sports fans vote with their hearts for their rag tag underdog home team, and you can really clean up sometimes

e: some goof from toronto bet me that the maple leafs will make it to the stanley cup finals this year lol he loves his boys in blue!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Germstore posted:

I'm not sure if there's an 80% chance of Hillary being on the ballet at this point. Can I make a bet anywhere for Biden winning?

yep 1 buck will get you 18

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Sonofsilversign posted:

i swear this already happened like pepe was already declared a symbol of evil last year sometime maybe? in other news did the harambe is racist stories stick or did the dipshits behind that one finally notice that it was a black twitter meme

ya but some white people made jokes about harambe too so therefore nazis and stuff

I think the general public is going to see the DNC equating stupid cartoon jokes with hardcore white nationalism and think it is a big joke and this is a really pathetic final attempt to play the race card on a national scale.

It's just too stupid.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/obama-press-easy-on-trump-228107

Obama accuses media of going easy on Trump

lmao they are just giving it everything they got, they will do anything to shame you into voting hillary

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Germstore posted:

The high end for wall building cost is like 8 billion or something so it's pretty crazy people are acting like it's not practical. I mean I personally don't have strong feeling about a wall, but I also don't live in a border state. Definitely wouldn't be the dumbest thing we ever spent 10 billion on. We could probably free up the money by deciding the F-35 doesn't need vtol capability.

mexico will pay for it many times over once US can defer the cost of supporting mexican citizens back to mexico

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
thats a good crazy 8s hand

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Unguided posted:

So what effect will this have on the value of my rare Pepes?

only the richest of kings can afford the rarest of pepes

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Bip Roberts posted:

Bbbut I thought that google blocked all bad news of hillary.

they probably haven't gotten an order from her campaign to fix it yet, too busy resanguinating their candidate

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Uncle Wemus posted:

Trump is gods gift to the media

the media has like a 2% approval rating right now, they are looking like complete clowns and dudes are tossing their careers out the window

he steamrolled through the conservative media and killed ben shapiro and glenn beck and we aren't even close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
meanwhile im explaining pepe to my mom and gramma now and they are laughing their asses off

• Locked thread