Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Didn't Bill Clinton's government conspire with a Colombian death squad called Los Pepes to kill Pablo Escobar, as seen on the Netflix Original Series, "Narcos"?

e: an extreme right wing death squad, like real actual white supremacists who murder whole villages full of people for political reasons.

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

That show's not especially historical FYI and there isn't much evidence of collusion between the US and Los Pepes. The US delta force contingent assisting the hunt of Escobar wasn't going out of their way to stop them on the other hand.

I checked Google, and it turns out that Los Pepe's is just a Mexican restaurant in my area and not a death squad the CIA backed in order to take control of the cocaine trade. Close call.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I think that Donald Trump is a good person and the best candidate for president in this election. I will be voting for him in November.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
All I know is that 14-year-olds OTI have never been as powerful as they are this day.

Hysterical nitwits are letting actual children direct the national discourse.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

EugeneJ posted:

Evidence could come out tomorrow that Hillary Clinton killed someone with her bare hands, and the Hillbots would still say "BUT...DONALD TRUMP IS WORSE!"

They have literally nothing else to defend her with

She is a terrible candidate

Please remind them that we fight cancer with poison.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

reallivedinosaur posted:

the media has like a 2% approval rating right now, they are looking like complete clowns and dudes are tossing their careers out the window

he steamrolled through the conservative media and killed ben shapiro and glenn beck and we aren't even close

Didn't he essentially blackmail Roger Ailes with information he had from a deal he brokered with an aggrieved party? And Ailes is out now too...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Youd think Alex Jones would be against the candidate popularly depicted as a lizardman but I guess he sold out. David Icke 2020

Who's doing that? The whole reptoid thing is about old money power brokers controlling things from behind the scenes. Trump is a new money hustler who loves the spotlight. Have u even read Icke?!! Jeeze...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

various cheeses posted:

Is this the thread where we talk about the new DNC donor leaks and how the top spenders got to be ambassadors?

Until it gets moved to CSPAM and destroyed by insane garbos, sure.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Coincidence reigns.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Sonofsilversign posted:

...would be the only way to begin to fix the multiple global crises we find ourselves currently in the midst of...

We could begin to fix the problems, but they will kill us well before we finish fixing them.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

phasmid posted:

Whoever wins, we lose.

IMO, it's time to take your medicine, America.
Trump 2016: Like Ipecac for executive overreach.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Germstore posted:

Did you actually read the article? There's a lot more in there than just the criticism of no paternity leave. There's the whole, "oh, it assumes women have the babies and men sit in the office drinking the scotch" angle which is just bizarre. And also the no paternity leave criticism isn't really valid since this was specifically targeted to help women in the work place, which doesn't mean that there won't be anything for men, and I feel like if this article was a man criticizing a woman's plan he would get called an MRA.

uh well i hate to break it to you but the Men's Rights Movement came out of the equal rights movement and a handful of unironic clitloppers doesn't make that untrue :smuggo:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

Will wikileaks drop any info about trump

Trump has ppl print out his emails so that he can read them at his desk, which does not have a computer on it. I think that well is p dry.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"Let's modernize our nuclear arsenal. Hey wait, now Russia is modernizing their nuclear arsenal?! You guys, Russia wants to start a nuclear war!!!!" -Donald Trump, probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

:trumppop: this dudes detailed but selective knowledge of billionaire child rapists

And here you are, raping children in the shadows, unappreciated in your own time. Tough break, guy.

• Locked thread