Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
next the moon manhunt begins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Wait trumps gonna start a war with Russia? Are we going with "Trump hates Russia too much" as the retarded democrat idea du jour?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

As opposed to Hillary who cannot recall what just came out of her mouth

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

"Trump loves the evil badman Putin! "...
"No, wait, trump hates Putin too much! "
"Trump wants to saber rattle against China and that's irresponsible and dangerous"...
"Oh wait, Obama just sent more ships to discourage aggression by those commies. Umm trump loves China so much he has his hats made there!"

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Also, NotWearingPants, has always being the smartest person in the room, constantly filled with dull minded morons, been a struggle in your life or do you consider it a blessing?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

R-Type posted:

I'm sure you thought this liberal screed would have been thought provoking, but really it makes me want to take a poo poo and go mash the gently caress out of the TRUMP button

try searching for the first sentence of any large screeds you encounter online, it is often revealing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Honestly the fact that thousands of nukes have sat unfired in their tubes and hangars over the past 60 years is the saddest and most blatant form of government waste there is. We need to get those puppies moving, start a ten thousand points of light campaign

• Locked thread