Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Luxury Communism posted:

"WHY DON'T THE MEN GET FREE STUFF TOO?"

-- An honest to god feminist

uh well i hate to break it to you but feminism came out of the equal rights movement and a handful of unironic dickloppers doesn't make that untrue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
please be good anarchists and criticize all of the evil thanks, don't just get all scared by one democrat and go cling to a republican and vice versa

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
why hasn't frank loving luntz been frank lynched yet?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
all that guy does is muddy the waters. he's a professional dust devil.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
WHO WANTS ME TO poo poo RIGHT INTO THE WORLD'S MOUTH FOR THEM? GIMME YER MONEY I GOT A SYSTEM

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

I am not picking up what you are laying down. I feel like I'm missing a pop culture reference.

i think claude is a reference to the etruscan claudii that went onto form part of the julio-claudian dysnasty of the roman empire but i dont have all the context

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

What if it turned out that Donald Trump was literally a hologram like Tupac, would that be hosed up or what?

then you'd have enough holograms to cover up the 9/11 wtc bombs!!

it's all fallin inta place! :tinfoil:

• Locked thread