Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Ork of Fiction posted:

uh well i hate to break it to you but the Men's Rights Movement came out of the equal rights movement and a handful of unironic clitloppers doesn't make that untrue :smuggo:

dang toting big gunz now huh big man tyrone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Germstore posted:

They're literally arguing against the Trump Tulpa they've collectively created now. :sad:

can you please reinforce cory's mission objectives ty

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Germstore posted:

Clinton is the one currently calling for military action- over hacking- because it revealed her as a criminal.
listen idiot this is an Illuminati situation Claude needs you

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Germstore posted:

I am not picking up what you are laying down. I feel like I'm missing a pop culture reference.

dr.acula

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
always knew id grow up to date ice queen and wiki kathy and king arthur who died for canadian prussian blues sins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
rip simulated matt you were a good man but your purpose has ended and you must retire from captain of this boat

• Locked thread