Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gbuchold
Oct 7, 2007

We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom.
Pillbug
Hello! I've been enjoying some TES: Arena recently and I figured why the hell not try to screenshot LP it since it's good and has some minor story ties to the later TES games, and that way people can see what it was all about rather than play it if they don't like old DOS games' graphics. Here are my test posts' first drafts:

Intro post http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=146434

Mechanics and Character Creation http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=146435

Please rip them to pieces and make personal attacks against me, thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbuchold
Oct 7, 2007

Pillbug

Pierzak posted:

Take screenshots in the original resolution or integer-scaled, yours look blurry.

Also, you are a horrible person.

You're right (on both counts), but I'm not certain why. I recorded with OBS and pulled stills, but even the recording is a little stretched and blurry. I guess I'll have to just gitgud with IrfanView capturing on the fly.

Better, yeah?

gbuchold
Oct 7, 2007

Pillbug

Zenithe posted:

What is your recording quality set to? OBS can record to a very high level of detail.

1920x1080. Then the video comes out, and it's... 1920 by 1090. Maybe I should take this to tech support fort.