Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

TheMcD posted:

Now, three different resizes that I had considered.

100x100:

75x75:

64x64:

Also, these images are http, you need to host them on a better host, since a lot of people have force https enabled in their settings so they're not going to work, and even moreso; https is going to be forced forum-wide soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel
May 2, 2009

I was going to suggest nearest neighbor last night as it does look better but it is a little annoying due to all the antialiasing.

I don't like filters often but it seems to work for this game, so perhaps try a filter such as waifu2x?

1x

2x default bilinear filter

2x nearest neighbor filter

waifu2x - 2x size, Artwork mode, Low noise reduction

Jewel
May 2, 2009

ricdesi posted:

And so, without further ado... The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Just for reference, 15 minutes won't cover too much or be interesting enough content for an entire day's wait when all you're doing that episode is trying to run across a mountainside, trying to climb up a particularly annoying hill, or scouting for one thing you've missed. 20-30 might seem more reasonable. Also, judging by a rough estimate, you might be here for literally 400+ episodes at 15 min/ep.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

The Colonel posted:

Does this look good? This time I just directly took snapshots with Irfanview while I played, instead of recording it with OBS and taking screenshots of the video.

Yeah. That's how it should be. Though don't timg, use img, the timg is ever so slightly loving your image quality.

Image you posted:

How it looks on SA with timg:

Also, you can do the snapshot thing, you just have to be sure to record in lossless (lagarith) codec (though filesizes will be bigger for the recordings).

Jewel
May 2, 2009

My regret is trusting yall that avisynth is the best way to make LPs.

Also I wish I found a better way to sub videos because making stuff with aegisub was a pain and took way too long, burning me out pretty fast.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

Hamsterlady posted:

So I changed my SA name a couple years back now. Can I just email Baldurk with a request to update the names on my old LPs, with links to each outdated LP? The archive guidelines say he won't edit an LP after it's been submitted, but it seems more geared towards typos and the like so I wasn't sure if he'll update outdated creator names.

If you reach out to baldurk I'm sure they'd likely honor that request, they're quite nice; no harm in trying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel
May 2, 2009

I don't know any specifics but also try to look into whether there's any fish eye distortion removal tools because I'm certain they should exist; should move most of the distortion to where the black corners are