Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Fedule posted:

More importantly we've gained , in preparation for the rush of Breath of the Wild LPs, because there sure as poo poo isn't any other reason we'd need that for several more months.

I stand ready and willing to break the poo poo out of that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

baldurk posted:

The archive is 10 years old today.

I've given the archive a bit of a retro feel for a day, to celebrate!

You're awesome.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Janissary Hop posted:

Thanks, I wanted to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.

I did a Link's Awakening thread at the same time DICKS FOR DINNER had one running, I just made mine... ah... different enough to matter.

Multiple threads for the same game can offer different takes while a game is still fresh on our minds. Unless you literally hijack someone else's thread, you're not "stepping on toes."

:lol: at the idea of "lp turf."

Putty posted:

If you aren't stepping on toes you aren't living Let's Player life to the fullest.