Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Jamesman posted:

What's the current status with the imgur purge stuff? I submitted all my LPs to Baldurk last week, but I'm worried that the images might disappear before they get archived.

A bunch of goons got together and downloaded all of the imgur images posted on the forums and almost (?) all of the albums. Now the remaining tasks are getting everything uploaded to an SA server and replacing all the imgur links to the self-hosted ones. For more details check out the thread for The Great Imgur Download Caper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Gfycat is shutting down soon. It might be prudent for any LP that relied on it to back up and move the data.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

I think the post/thread that netted wes his much deserved 100k'er was moved to an unviewable admin-only part of the forums because he just snapped and started posting stuff that could be construed as overt threats against me and my family. Over a 6 hour probation, let's not forget that part.

It's always the sixers that drive people completely loving bonkers. Sure, they won't be happy about longer ones, but sixers really push some kind of insanity button in unhinged people.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Leal posted:

Yeah, unlike streams LPs take effort :smuggo:

They're a pseudo-hobby at best :smugmrgw: