Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011
Very generally speaking, what kinds of games work best as SSLPs, and which work best as video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah, I just want to get a sense of the basics before I worry about getting all fancy. Really appreciate the advice.

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011
Playing some old-rear end games and decided to try my hand at an Akalabeth LP.

OP
Potential Update

Not sure if I should move the character choice questions from the OP to the update, so any thoughts in that direction are appreciated.

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah, I can add more to the first update. Maybe move the reader poll questions there... or maybe eliminate them entirely. Akalabeth doesn't really lend itself to a great deal of participation. There really aren't that many choices to be made.

Maybe I'll just launch into playing.

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011
How do live LP collaborations work with people who aren't sitting in front of the mic with you? I know a few people who'd be interested in making some videos, but I'm not sure how to make that happen - what software to use to connect, etc. After a brief google search the best I could find was a reddit post about skyping with a webcam pointed at the monitor.