Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

That's totally Kaiba in a wig. Oh wow, I forgot how doofy that game's sprites are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Fedule posted:

We don't deserve you, baldurk.

Baldurk does amazing work and I'm thankful for it.

(I always go back to the Ultima LPs, the RPG LPs and everything else.)

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I don't have time for a full read right now, but I would get something like irfanview and use it to batch size your images 2x larger. (Turning off resample and the "better quality" options)

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

Alright, so here's an idea I've been kicking around for a while.

First of all, does the video look alright? This is the first thing I've produced with Adobe Premiere, and after an embarrassing bit of heavily-interlaced struggling, I finally found the H.264 rendering option. Unmodded Morrowind doesn't allow for any different aspect ratios, so I can't really make it any wider.

And second, would anybody else be interested if I were to try posting this as part of a "Let's Break" megathread? There are a lot of games that could be abused in amusing ways, even if they aren't worthy of a full playthrough. Things like the Navarro run in Fallout 2, or sequence breaking in GTA Vice City, or anything like the anti-playthroughs on this page. Except the Morrowind one. That one being so terrible is part of what inspired me to do this.

The only thing I notice is that you don't reduce the game audio when you're talking making it hard to hear you at points.

You might want to edit some of the excess save and load out as well.

Looks good though, I'm excited for it.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

discworld is all I read posted:

Yeah, I was a bit concerned when I saw on twitter that the ad support partner wasn't going to be available anymore. Honestly I probably would object to a lparchive patreon or something if that would ever help.

Same.