Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
Well, I'm not actually finished with my current LP yet, but hey, I've got something to test post.

-----------

Thread title: Etrian Odyssey V: It's not a phase, Mom, my real name is Thunderclap Fencer!

Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Legends (世界樹の迷宮Ⅴ: 長き神話の果て/Sekaiju no Meikyuu V: Nagaki Shinwa no Hate, lit. "Labyrinth of Yggdrasil V: End of the Long Myth") is a first-person dungeon crawler RPG released in Japan on August 4th, 2016, and is not currently out in the US or Europe yet. It's the fifth main entry in the Etrian Odyssey series, and the seventh overall (not including Etrian Mystery Dungeon). Much like the previous games in the series, EO5 is all about exploring pre-made dungeons with characters you create yourself, while evading deadly FOEs on the field and occasionally running into a random encounter that's capable of smashing your party into a fine paste. Also cartography.

EO5 is more of a return to form after EO3 and EO4 experimented with giving you more things to do outside of the Labyrinth, which were...shall we say, of varying degrees of fun/not fun. In EO5, there is nothing to do but explore the Labyrinth and do sidequests, which are almost all based around going back to areas you've already explored. The plot's also extremely minimal, almost mirroring EO1, in that you get some bits and maybe a side story, but all of the actual plot is saved for literally right before the final boss. This return to form's also shown in the class designs (gameplay, not visual), which eschews the class-mixing encouraged by EO3/4 subclassing and EOU/EO2U Grimoires and instead have each class be pretty much self-contained.

Hold up. Not out in the US or Europe? I don't know Japanese!

Lucky you, then, because this is a translation LP! I don't know the first thing about Japanese either, so I'm going to be joined by Clarste and alcharagia, who are doing the roles of translator and editor, respectively (also some extra translations from BlitzBlast).

Clarste and alcharagia aren't just going to be helping behind the scenes, though--they'll be joining me fairly frequently as co-commentators.

Co-commentary? You mean varying up BBCode, which ends up looking ugly as hell?

Nope. To distinguish who's talking at any given time, we'll be using some wonderful portraits drawn by my friend oB2Ko Mario.

Ragnar

Clarste

alcharagia

Is this gonna be another narrative LP like EO2U?

You know it.

Why are all the music track titles really simple?

Because the OST isn't actually out yet and I have no clue what the real track names'll be, so I just opted for really simplistic titles.

Is there a spoiler policy?

On the off-chance that someone here actually knows the plot of EO5: even though there's barely any plot until the very end of the main story and the very end of the postgame, please don't spoil it. Not even in tags.

Table of Contents
Test Post/Update 0

Other EO Links

Rea fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Sep 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

nine-gear crow posted:

It looks like you've got some issues with italics tags in certain areas. It looks like you're using italics for stage directions and non-game dialog, yet certain otherwise normal explanatory paragraphs appear to be italicized too for no reason.

That's...weird. Which paragraphs are you talking about? The race/class descriptions are all un-italicized, and aside from system text (the leaf thing) and Edgar's dialogue, those're pretty much the only things that shouldn't be italicized.

e: Oh, I just saw the Earthrun description's italicized. I've fixed that one.

Rea fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Sep 23, 2016

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh, I think I just got it. Are the large chunks of boilerplate explanation meant to read as "in character" between the three LPer chatheads? If so then that explains why most of the update is italicized and in which case disregard what I've said then.

Pretty much all of the boilerplate explanation stuff is my own commentary, yes, with some of it coming from Clarste.

My general rule with italics is that anything that's not strictly in-game text or narrative dialogue is italicized.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
I would like to recommend zarx264gui as an alternative for MeGUI in the above guidelines. It's more streamlined and far less clunky than MeGUI while still doing the same job in the end.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

What do I have to do to make the bd.baldurk LP archive work, it is the only place that vprisoner's Megaman Legends 1 LP is hosted.

I think recent changes browsers are making towards getting rid of Flash Player broke it--you can get around it by opening up a page source and searching for ".mp4." You can append the /video/... directory on to bd.baldurk.org and watch the video file directly. Not exactly graceful, and you'll have to look at the source for each page since each video file seems to have its own hash-based directory, but it works.

ie. https://bd.baldurk.org/video/1269/0ee85778e755429b05ba46dd4caddd52/MML1-1.mp4 for Legends 1 episode 1

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
I am absolutely enthralled by this but I would advise two things:

a) maybe consider 2x nearest neighbor resizing the screenshots; the GBA's native res is absurdly tiny
b) capture screenshots in PNG instead of JPG--in games like Pokemon where there's a ton of bright colors you don't get much size benefit and get a lot of JPG artifacts

Also a few of the early screenshots are very slightly shrunken.

This is 240x158; the GBA's native res is 240x160.

e: wait a few of the screenshots are PNG but then the later ones are JPG? I don't understand

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
For screenshots, I would recommend AvsPmod over VLC. It's technically designed for AviSynth editing (and I do sometimes use it for that) but about 90% of the time I just use it as an easy way to scroll through a video and take screenshots.

It basically looks like this:

All you have to do is manually save a screenshot somewhere by right-clicking on the video display, and then you can just bind a key to do a quick-capture and it'll just save whatever frame you have up into where you did the manual save. From there I just scroll through the vid with the arrow keys until I get to something I want to screenshot, hit F4 (my screenshot key), alt-tab over to the update text file, write something about that shot, and move on.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

tiistai posted:

Out of those two options overlay is better, that kind of a stack looks honestly really bad in my opinion. I haven't played M:SR yet so I dunno how much really vital information is displayed on the bottom screen, but I can't imagine it being so important as to warrant an entire half of the screen.

The bottom screen mostly displays the map, what Beam you have equipped, your energy, missiles, Aeion energy, and what Aeion ability you have equipped at the moment. The Metroid counter, too. All of that's fairly important.

Rea fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Sep 19, 2017

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
Not really? Sometimes people just don't have a lot to talk about for a given game unless something ridiculous happens.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Xander77 posted:

Remember that doing an LP of a game is a really good way to get over loving it.

I dunno if I'd say "get over loving it" but I've lost all desire to ever play both of the games I've done finished LPs of again for at least a few years. :v:

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
I tend to be very comprehensive in my LPs (sometimes unnecessarily so, I worry), so I screenshot basically anything that's a deviation from just walking around, if that makes sense.

For dialogue, I tend to screenshot the beginning of any dialogue, plus any boxes that follow if the original didn't end in a full stop.

Here's an example of what I mean with the latter. From here, or if the original box ended in a full stop, I transcribe the rest.

That last question is kind of tough to answer without knowing what game you're planning on doing, but Arist's edit is good general advice.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've considered video, but it's Morrowind, so there would be tons of downtime. Of course I could record video, then edit it and add post-commentary. My concern there would be making text readable.

What is AvsPmod? Any other good video to screenshot programs?

AvsPmod is an IDE-like editor for AviSynth scripts. It lets you scrub through the active script/video frame by frame and take screenshots of the current frame.

It looks like this.

Rea fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Feb 14, 2018

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
For narration text in Etrian Odyssey games, I made a "portrait" based on the icon that shows up when saving.

It works well enough for conveying that the following text is neutral narration, not character dialogue. Maybe see if you can do something similar for narration?

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Miacis posted:

Because in practice, all you need to know is what elements to use and avoid, and what statuses can be exploited. There are always edge cases where some boss will say, be exceptionally weak to an element, or resist everything but absorb Light, in which case you have text for that. But for 95% of enemies, this is more than enough.

I am going to defend the practice of giving specific numbers and say that it can be done right, but keeping everything in text and variably spaced makes it a bit difficult to read.

This is how I list damage type/disable resistances in my Etrian Odyssey Untold LP, and I'm of the opinion that it's better than just saying "Weak to" or "Resistant to." Specific numbers help people perform quick mental calculations (you can get a rough idea of a disable's likelihood by just doing BaseChance * Vulnerability), and evenly spacing stuff plus icons instead of text helps with analyzing enemies at a glance and going "okay how resistant is this thing to panic?"

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

What's going on? Project Wonderful won't place ads with lparchive anymore?

Project Wonderful itself is dead, or at least they've announced it'll die soon.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
AvsPmod is also good for that.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Oublietteer posted:

I'm already doing an LP, but I'm thinking way ahead to others I might like to do, and have a question.

I'm really interested in doing an LP of games like Etrian Odyssey, where you make characters that are blank slates, and having the thread suggest names, portraits, personalities, and then giving them life through my updates. For example, Dr. Fetus' wonderful LP of EO3. But I don't have much experience with writing fiction, and I wouldn't want it to be a cringe inducing mess. Can anyone who's done that sort of thing give some advice or link websites that can teach me? Again, I won't do it for a long time, but I'd like to practice.

As someone who's done two narrative LPs of EO games, is presently working on a third, and is planning two others, I'm gonna echo vilkacis's advice. Read a lot of good fiction, but more importantly, just...write a lot. The best way to get good at something is to practice.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Carbon dioxide posted:

Now, I'm absolutely not convinced that catgame's format of writing their own story around a game would work on these forums, because LPs here are mostly about showing off the game itself and this format almost turns it into an original game of sorts, but that's another matter entirely that has nothing to do with the specific rules.

It's entirely possible to make an LP that tells its own story and also shows off the game. Certain LPs of games like X-COM rely on them, as do LPs of other series like Etrian Odyssey. I don't know where this skepticism comes from.

The old X-COM UFO Defense LP basically uses the game as a base to tell a story, and I don't see why an LP of a rewrite would be different.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
I'm doing something outside my usual comfort zone of screenshot LPs, so I'm looking for some advice...

quote:

CONTENT WARNING: Blood is a violent game. It contains large amounts of pixellated blood, some amounts of dismemberment, a few mutilated corpse props in certain levels, people being set on fire, and gunfire/explosions.

What is this?

Blood is a MS-DOS first-person shooter initially developed by Q Studios Corporation, which was acquired by Monolith Productions (famous for the F.E.A.R. and Middle-earth games) near the end of production. It was released in May 1997, with a licensed add-on pack Cryptic Passage being released in the summer of 1997, and an official expansion pack, the Plasma Pak, being released in fall of 1997. Cryptic Passage and the Plasma Pak were packaged with the base game and released as One Unit Whole Blood in July 1998.

In Blood you play as a gunslinger named Caleb, formerly a fanatic servant (a "Chosen") of the dark god Tchernobog. Some time in the early 1800s, Tchernobog disavowed Caleb, along with the three other Chosen (Ishmael, Gabriel, and Caleb's girlfriend Ophelia), and had all four of them killed. It is now some time in the the 1920s. Caleb has stopped being dead, somehow, and set off on a quest to get revenge on Tchernobog and the Cabal that worships him.

As for the game itself, Blood uses the latest (at the time) version of the Build engine by Ken Silverman, famously used in Duke Nukem 3D, less famously used in the MS-DOS version of PowerSlave (Exhumed in Europe) and in Shadow Warrior, and the less said about Redneck Rampage and the shovelware titles that used Build, the better. Build was a 2.5D engine that, through clever level design and special tricks, mimic a 3D space--similar to Doom, but considerably more advanced. Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and Blood were notable for using Build to present players with levels that felt more like actual locations than the Doom engine was capable of. For its part, Blood makes use of two post-Duke additions to the Build engine: level hackery resembling room-over-room, and voxels--basically a way to extrude pixels and create 3D objects out of them.

In terms of gameplay, Blood is best described as a horror movie-themed FPS. It contains numerous references to horror movies and books, down to having an entire level that's ostensibly inspired by The Shining. As its title implies, it also contains lots of blood--for 1997, anyway. It's also somewhat infamous for being incredibly hard, especially compared to its contemporaries (Doom/Doom II, Duke Nukem 3D, etc.) Almost every enemy is capable of killing Caleb incredibly quickly, and the game is not afraid of throwing massive amounts of hitscanners (some of which can also throw explosives) at him either.

Blood is also infamous for being a game in the old-school FPS canon whose source code is not public. Due to various issues with the rights, Atari currently holds the rights to the Blood IP, and refuses to release the source code. This meant that, for years, the only way to play Blood was the original DOS version, which has several issues, including being locked to 4:3 resolutions and having very janky mouse handling. Eventually, projects utilizing source code from a leaked alpha in order to provide a semi-source port emerged--namely, BloodGDX and NBlood. We're not using those, however. We're using Blood EX.

To elaborate, Blood EX is the latest in a long string of "EX" remasters headed up by Samuel "Kaiser" Villareal, who has also remastered games such as Turok and Forsaken. Blood EX is currently available commercially as Blood: Fresh Supply, published by Nightdive Studios and commissioned by Atari. It had...problems at release, but they've been smoothed out and is a better experience than either BloodGDX or NBlood, for my tastes.

How's this going to work?

This LP will be a subtitled video LP, because I'm very shy with regards to my voice, and I don't want to talk over Blood's masterful atmosphere.

I'll be going for 100% secrets in every level, and as close to 100% kills as I can.

Table of Contents

Test Video

I get the feeling my subtitles go by a bit too fast, but I'm kind of unsure how to balance that with a game as fast-paced as Blood. Is there a general guideline for subtitle timings?

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Carbon dioxide posted:

The general rule is "try to read the subtitles out loud in a normal talking voice. If you can keep up, they're there long enough."

Checking the video, I have no trouble reading them either, but having subtitles over that HUD is a bit distracting. Is there any chance you can set the subtitles to appear on a darkened background?

I actually thought about that while I was rendering the video. :v:

I'll do it for the final edits. I'm gonna re-record E1M1 through E1M3 and put together a new test vid tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Rea fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jun 5, 2019

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
Following up from the LP request thread...

I'm planning on starting an LP of Fire Emblem: Three Houses soon. The problem is, I'm still undecided on how to handle a key aspect of the game: recruitment. I need some advice on that front.

The easy answer is to just do max recruitment every route, which is my current plan. However, I'm not sure if that's the best idea, since it technically does lock off content (encountering certain units in battle later in the route). I'm also just not entirely sure it wouldn't get a bit boring from route-to-route.

On the other hand, doing max recruitment ensures that I never miss out on any paralogues or supports, and it also means that the LP doesn't miss unique dialogue from units during part 2, since every unit has unique things to say depending on the route.

Like I said, my current plan is to just do max recruitment every path. I'm more than open to hearing other ideas, though.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

lunar detritus posted:

My plan for a theoretical 3H LP (I was waiting to finish my last route) was to limit to two poached students each, mainly to have something to do each route (and finish the LP by recruiting everyone in the last route). Are you going to do a VLP or a SSLP?

SSLP. I don't think VLPs are a good fit for Fire Emblem.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

vilkacis posted:

I think the game loses a lot of impact if allt he named enemies in part 2 are replaced by generics, and you are absolutely not intended to get full recruitment on a first run. I would definitely limit recruitment to like... one character per house, just enough to fill up your deployment slots, if not skip it entirely the first time through.

Lysithea it is, then. :v:

In all seriousness, yeah. I did max recruitment on a Crimson Flower run and I could just pinpoint which generics were supposed to be former students and it felt kinda weak.

I think a combination of this and Fedule's idea is good. Time to plot out how I'm going to approach this...

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Mega64 posted:

On the other hand, (Fire Emblem: Three Houses) you also miss out on showing off a lot of the cross-house supports and miscellaneous dialogues for students, many of which are pretty drat good, so it may be worth including those that at least support with the main lords with potentially a "recruit everyone" path for the last one.

I have access to a game script dump, so I can at least try to document any support chains the LP ends up missing.

Unhelpfully, due to how Three House's internal packfile works, none of them are actually labeled with who's who, but there's surely gotta be some kind of pattern I can discern.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
Well, here goes nothing.

Thread title: Fire Emblem: Three Houses, or: 3 Fires, 3 Emblems, 3 Houses

quote:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses is a turn-based strategy RPG developed by Koei-Tecmo Games, with assistance from series creator Intelligent Systems, and published by Nintendo on July 26th, 2019 for the Nintendo Switch. In Three Houses, players take control of Byleth, a mercenary in their father's group, who ends up being recruited by the Church of Seiros, the dominant religion in the region of Fódlan, to teach at the Officers Academy, located at the Church's headquarters, Garreg Mach Monastery. Byleth is offered the opportunity to teach one of the groups representative of the three countries that rule Fódlan: the Black Eagles, the house of the Adrestian Empire, led by the imperial princess Edelgard von Hresvelg; the Blue Lions, the house of the Kingdom of Faerghus, led by the royal prince Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd; and the Golden Deer, the house of the Leicester Alliance, led by Claude von Riegan, heir to the ruling seat of the Alliance.

Three Houses represents a radical departure from many series traditions. In-between story missions, players now deal with having to schedule a finite amount of in-game time between the start of the game and the end of the game, analogous to a far less micromanagement-heavy version of Persona or Atelier—though, oddly, the time-limited elements were apparently inspired by Pikmin. How players can spend this time ranges from exploring Garreg Mach Monastery and interacting with the students under their tutelage, to hosting and attending seminars by Garreg Mach faculty, to participating in optional battles.

In terms of mechanics, Three Houses simplifies many series mechanics, and borrows a few from Fire Emblem Gaiden, a title notable for its unique and strange mechanics. Gone is the weapon triangle, a series tradition, replaced by abilities that can be learned through mastering a given weapon type. Gone is magic that can break like weapons—instead, units get a low amount of magic uses per map, but they refresh once the battle is over. Returning from the GBA and GameCube/Wii Fire Emblem games is weapon weight, a mechanic that makes players balance stronger weapons with their units' attack speed. Returning from Gaiden is equipment, non-weapon items that units can equip to gain extra offensive or defensive capability.

Very big thanks to the Fire Emblem Hacking Discord, members of whom provided the script text dump and character portraits I use in this LP. Hacking my Switch is a scary prospect, so they saved me some anxiety.

Very big thanks also to Serenes Forest, which provided an easy resource of datamined info, and also clarification on some in-game vagueness. In particular, the Combat Art descriptions used in the LP are borrowed from them, rather than using the sometimes-lacking in-game ones.

SPOILER POLICY
  • The fact that there is a timeskip in the middle of the game is not a spoiler, nor are the post-timeskip character designs except for Byleth. However, anything beyond mentioning its existence and speculating about it is not allowed. This includes discussing gameplay implications of it.
  • Do not discuss support scenes we have not seen yet.
  • Do not talk about plot that we have not seen yet.
  • Absolutely do not talk about plot from the other routes that we have not played yet.
  • I reserve the right to say "this is a spoiler, please edit your post" about anything, even if it is not explicitly mentioned in this policy.
Also, one thing: Three Houses contains characters who are canonically bisexual, and several character relationships between characters of the same sex that are not textually represented as romantic, but could be subtextually interpreted as such. I expect there to be discussion of LGBT+ topics and analysis in this thread, as such. Please do not be a bigot in response to this, or yell at people for having interpretations that you do not share. Don't get angry that someone ships Mercedes and Annette, or yell about how anything non-heterosexual is all just The Gays Shoving Their Lifestyle Down Your Throat. I have a direct line to the LP mods and am not afraid to immediately direct them towards anyone violating this rule.

Debating the quality of the representation in Three Houses, or problematic elements thereof, is also forbidden. It's a valid discussion, and one I've thought a lot about as a bi person myself, but it's not one I particularly care to have in the thread.

Here's the primary version of the test update, on my website.
And here's the backup version on the SSLP Test Poster.

I'm primarily worried about image sizes, since I can't go much lower than the size I have right now before the font starts becoming hard to read. Any thoughts?

Rea fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Sep 6, 2019

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

vilkacis posted:

And if you're not going to host the opening cinematic, just find one uploaded by someone else and link that. Making a throwaway account for it is also a solution.

The thought of making a throwaway legit did not even occur to me. Time to go do that...

I still want to keep the stills in, though, for people that don't watch the video. The cutscenes are pretty important, if nothing else than for hammering in important plot stuff. None of them are as long as the opening, too.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
Some of us in the SALT Discord are working on getting an offsite up and running by the end of the day. I'm doubtful that Lowtax will let this place go, so...

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

anilEhilated posted:

Doesn't LPix rely on the user having an SA account?

Yes, you need an SA account to register there. When me and the rest of the offsite team last talked to baldurk back in December, he refused to change that.

Circumstances are obviously way different now, but still.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

The problem is that if every subforum rushes to get their own offsite up as quickly as possible, everything is just going to wither and die. Its worth pointing out that as dumb and dead as the LPZone is, it's actually one of the more successful (non-hate-fueled) offsite attempts. Make plans for an offsite for sure, but I don't think you should rush to be the first one up before stuff here actually shakes out.

It's been in the works since December, when the FYAD stuff was happening and a bunch of trans people no longer felt safe on SA.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Booky posted:

i do hope that whatever offsite gets made and people move to, that everyone's able to still lp archive their works and such!! :ohdear:

Circumstances are different this time compared to when we were initially getting the offsite going, so hopefully he allows offsites to send LPs for archival now.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

PurpleXVI posted:

Rather than snapping screenshots in-game, I tend to just record everything as a video and then screenshot from that afterwards. That means even if I miss something while playing, I have unlimited second chances to grab it.

This is absolutely the best way to do screenshot LPs if you can spare the disk space, IMO. Even if you're playing a slow game where taking screenshots manually would be feasible, it's nice to remove the possibility of capturing a weird frame or being a bit late on something.

Also helps prevent weird expression frames, like MegaMan Battle Network LPs used to get a lot of.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
2 finished LPs, 2 I got close to the end of but haven't/won't finish, 1 I started but then left early on, and 1 in progress. Not the most stellar record...

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Danaru posted:

He also came back under a rereg and was sniffed out pretty much instantly I'm pretty sure

It will never not be funny to me that one of the posts he took the time to make on the rereg was yelling at me for putting an LP on hold while I did an LP of another, far larger game.

Danaru posted:

That one and the matthewtheman reverse recruitment romhack I always think happened in LP for some reason

I saw that saga for the first time today, and the ending hit me like a goddamned right hook to the jaw. Incredible stuff, I do not understand what it is about these forums that compels people to sometimes do poo poo like that.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
https://twitter.com/YouTubeLiaison/status/1658829489466384387

Seems like YouTube videos are safe...for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
I checked the amputee guy's rereg's profile because I have nothing better to do right now (and unfortunately he poo poo up the first page of my current LP by posting on it) and...

Jesus christ. How do you exist on the internet for any period of time without realizing that poo poo like this just makes you an even bigger target for being laughed at than you already are.