Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mortlock
May 16, 2014

Hi Guys,

I want to do a Let's Play of Elder Scrolls IV Skyrim.

I have been reading the rules and it says in there to use the SSLP test poster? i'm not sure what that is? I click the link and go in there and post my screenshot but then what do I do?

I have posted two test images below.

Are they suitable?

Thanks Guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortlock
May 16, 2014

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Did you actually click on the link where it said "SSLP Test Poster"? If you're not willing to invest the effort into carefully reading the first post then I'm not sure an LP of a huge game like Skyrim is a good first project.

(An LP of a huge game like Skyrim is almost never a good first project anyway)

Your images are too dark, and you shouldn't use the timg tag for every screenshot; nobody wants to have to click on them to view them.

Yes I did click the link and when I went to the site I was not sure what to do with it? Do I make all my posts on that site or? I have been looking at other LP's to see how they do it.

Dont worry mate I will figure it out.

I appreciate your comments on it not being a good idea for a 1st LP and I think I agree. might do something else.

D

Mortlock
May 16, 2014

Epicmissingno posted:

Basically the test poster is where you write your updates before you put them on the forums. You don't just put one image up and call it a day. Sometimes people post a link to the test poster for updates, but most often a copy/paste from there to your thread is the done thing.

Sorry if this isn't very clear.

Yeah I have gathered that. I have been looking at some of the other LP's and its all starting to make sense.

Thanks

D