Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Shrapnig posted:

Love some Jacques.

Seeing as this is essentially the cooking youtube thread, does anyone have any go to videos for "less traditional" (probably more traditional) steak recipes? Stuff using less desirable cuts, and things like that. I live in an apartment so I don't have a grill so when I do make a regular steak it's usually reverse sear in a cast iron which is great but then my place smells like smoke for a week and/or I set off my smoke alarm several times.

If you haven't seen the videos form these fellas I remember them working with different cuts and the like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijw7NpizQ8Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

enki42 posted:

Shuddering at the idea that I have to be exposed to "papa no kiss" in print.

ok I came here to see if anyone was talking about the subject and that cutesy poo poo made me write him off instantly. This dude stinks.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I love the idea of fries and curry sauce with my general tso's. I'm jealous.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm kind of looking for something to binge, what are the good seasons of Top Chef? Or most well regarded that is.