Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm making this thread in order to get GBS's opinion on giving pets drugs and what music their pets like to listen to.

I had a (dwarf) bunny rabbit who really loved old school hip hop. When i put such music on, he would come out of his hiding hole and listen intently, and move around/chew food to the rhythm. If I put on dubstep he would get angry and try his best to get away from the noise, or act aggresively.

I blew some weed vapor from my volcano to him and he was like wtf is that and ran away, I did it again and this time he got more curious and started smelling it then he pretty much shoved his nose in my mouth and inhaled hard. He became very happy and playful, running around everywhere although he would trip over his own feet more often than usual. Whenever I would offer him weed vapor he gladly stuck his nose in my mouth from then on. Which was not very often cause I'm a cheapskate and wanted the weed to myself. Now that he's dead from an infection I regret not getting him high more often.

I now have a kitten. I'm not giving drugs to an immature animal but as far as I can tell she likes house, trance, modern hip-hop and doom metal. Although I'm not really sure about it since it's very hard to tell with her, but I swear she was moving in rythm with house and hip-hop music at least, and certainly paying attention to it. Meanwhile she totally ignores dubstep and rock so I think she doesn't like those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Giving people drugs is pretty cool so I don't see why it wouldn't be for pets.

According to pet island it's the worst thing ever

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
^^^^monkey would probably be the most fun/dangerous

pants cat posted:

My dog seems to really like Behemoth, and I once had a cat that was into Van Halen.

Ah yes, my parents briefly had a dog and he liked death metal, forgot about that. I guess dogs are hardcore like that.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roylicious posted:

I'm pretty sure marijuana is toxic to rabbits and they don't have THC receptors and it's just running around because it is poisoned but good job idiot stoner.

I dunno where you're getting that from. Cursory googling reveals this article which shows THC is active in rabbits http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0091305775901446
There's also other articles which talk about rabbits' cannabinoid receptors so you're dead wrong.

If it was just poisoned I don't think the bunny would have come back for seconds, he would have just been like gtfo out of my face with that poo poo.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marky Marx posted:

I read this, laughed, made this post, and peaced the gently caress out.

Yeah it always made laugh when the cute little ball of fuzz was visibly enjoying the violent lyrics of N.W.A, Ice Cube and Biggie Smalls

• Locked thread