Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

my cat likes me a whole lot and is extremely upset and needy when I leave for a few days. he gets super excited and follows me around whenever i see him outside, and would do so for hours if I didn't eventually get bored and leave. usually he greets me by meowing a ton and getting up on 2 feet to pet himself with my hand

i've raised a lot of cats and they always turn out pretty awesome as long as you get them as kittens and show them nothing but constant love and attention so that they cannot comprehend anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Frog Act posted:

i think my current kitty is a little aloof cus i got him from the shelter when he was almost a year old. are yours inside or outside? seem slike outside cats are also usually a little more independent and reserved, because they've seen some poo poo, they've watched the life drain from the eyes of birds, mice, crickets, voles, etc etc

my current cat spends most of his time outdoors. he was originally a feral kitten who was showing up on my doorstep for food, so I caught and tamed him which was a loving nightmare but it all turned out well enough

my experience with both types is that purely indoor cats tend to be kinda crazy and not particularly intelligent compared to outdoor cats, but they can still be very sweet

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

I'm still in a dream, spumeater.

kojima took that mgs3 expansion in some really weird directions

• Locked thread