Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Not sure if this has been requested before, but my inner child really wants to see an LP of Impossible Creatures; an utter gem of the RTS genre made by Relic, the same people who brought us Homeworld. VLP would be preferred, but I could very much do an SSLP. (I think there's one SSLP in the forum archives that dates back to June 2011 via the master-list, but a quick glance at LP Archives doesn't have it show up and I'm unsure if the original image-hosts used for it still exist or if the image quality still holds up were I to see it today with my non-existent Archives upgrade, which is why I'm suggesting it now)

Failing that, a deep, lore diving (i.e the more obscure parts of the franchise are explained in somewhat gory detail), as-close-to 100% run SSLP or VLP of SD Gundam G Generation Genesis for the PS4 (or the Switch if that's easier) would be amazing and an interesting challenge to take on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

S.L.A.I: Steel Lancer Arena International for the PS2. Going off of my (very lovely, very spotty) childhood memories, this game involves mech combat and mech customizing. I’ve heard it described as one of Konami’s better games before they went balls deep into the madness that is Metal Gear.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

dis astranagant posted:

And the music is a Youtube ban waiting to happen.

...I did not take that into account, or at least not fully enough.