Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Garfield, no!

[img]https://lpix.org/2973610/Sequence 07.avi_snapshot_00.01_[2017.05.29_06.26.39].png[/img]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Commander Keene posted:

I think Combat Lobster is working on an LP of that. He posted a video in the Sandcastle a while ago.

Still chipping away at it. I'm shooting for an early September posting.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

The Iconoclasts LP is now up and can be found here.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Don't forget to add a 56k warning in your thread title. Because, you know, this game allegedly takes place in the 90s.

VVV: Exactly

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Feb 1, 2019

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Jade Rider posted:

I'd like to throw in a request for CrossCode, any platform, VLP. Just started playing it myself and would like to see an experienced take on it.

Bonus points if each update is written entirely with Lea's limited but growing vocabulary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

I want to put Iconoclasts back on the list, because as much as I like the game, I lost all willpower to work on the LP.

Edit: If anyone takes up the mantle for this LP and would like to use any of the visual effects I used in my attempt, I'll gladly hook you up.

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jun 24, 2019