Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MisterBibs posted:

See, I did not know that. I prolly wouldn't have gotten so frustrated had I known that.

Unrelated minor thing that hasn't made me day lovely, but it did bum me out:

The other day I was thinking about some pre-youtube (at least, I think it was pre-youtube) video series I remember liking. It was an animated short bunch of videos about a zombie that can think, was protecting an innocent child, and I think there was an Egyptian mummy involved. It took a lot more time than I expected to find it, but I did: it was called XOMBIE, and I was expecting to find that at some point they did more.

Nope, they didn't. Back in 2012 they tried to do a kickstarter to make a second season, but it made seven grand out of the 99,000 they wanted, and that's the final post on their website about it. It sucks because I remember being kinda attached to the series, and to find that nothing happened is kinda :smith:.

Dang thats what happened to it, eh. I was hooked on it too for a while. Sad day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU