Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
My new appliances were delivered too early today. I had planned it all but when they arrived I was alone with my terrified of strangers barky bitch and they refused to go in the flat alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I'm in a new role and it's making me very anxious. I work in an office, the role is not remotely life or death, but here I am near 1am in the morning with a heavy dread in my chest. I don't know how nurses or firefighters do it, I'm a loving wreck over potential mistakes on paperwork, not people and their health!

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Work still sucks and i kind of wish I'd never left my old job

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I keep loving up at work. Unfortunately this leads to anxiety which leads to loving up some more. Needless to say, being fired is my number one nightmare that keeps me up at night ever since I started in the world of work and it is turning into a loving self fulfilling prophecy. Losing my job will bring about massive catastrophe because who in their right mind would hire me after being fired? I'll die alone and penniless after losing my flat, my dog, my relationship because that is what happens to people who are fired.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I started my new job last November. Mid December I passed probation checks despite not having all systems for a further 4 weeks. Today I found out that they screwed up my probation checks so back into probation I go, I failed a check in something I was never taught in probation and when I passed the info on to my cohort who are in the same boat i got told off for sharing the mistakes I made.
I'm annoyed to put it mildly

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I have put my back out. Dunno how or why (certainly haven't been doing anything fun) but all of a sudden I'm folded over and canted to one side

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lower back I’m assuming? When did this occur and which side?

Yup. Today is day 2. It started off as a sore back and just cramped up more and more as the day went on. From right shoulder around left hip and down right leg on occasion.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Found an injured hedgehog while walking the dog. Was in two minds what to do when walking back home to get the car/ leave the dog. Poor thing was still moving when I got back to it but it stopped shuddering before I could make it to the vet. I feel like I should have done more, been quicker, done something that could have made a difference. Feeling crappy all over.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
My dog is a good girl, but she has issues. They don't seem to have an obvious trigger and now she has been banned from daycare because she's had her three misbehaviour strikes. It's sadness all round because they love her, she loves them but she is just too unpredictable and they have other dogs to care about.

So now she doesn't understand why she's no longer going to daycare and seeing her friends and it's killing me

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Stupid error at work was, unreasonably imho, flagged up to my TL in a game of bitchy politics last thing Friday. This is leading to my work being rechecked next week and it hanging over and clouding up my BH weekend because I Am Dreading It. And because my brain hates me, I Can't Stop Thinking About It and Possibly Losing My Job (yay catastrophic thinking). At best Bitchy Politik Colleague will feel superior about my failed case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib

Sloth Life posted:

Stupid error at work was, unreasonably imho, flagged up to my TL in a game of bitchy politics last thing Friday. This is leading to my work being rechecked next week and it hanging over and clouding up my BH weekend because I Am Dreading It. And because my brain hates me, I Can't Stop Thinking About It and Possibly Losing My Job (yay catastrophic thinking). At best Bitchy Politik Colleague will feel superior about my failed case.

Today is the day. Just dreading going into work, and it ruined my BH weekend. I know rationally that the worst I will get is a smacked wrist but I hate being public humiliated and you know, anxiety is a bugger, y'all.