Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

please, nobody use the kiel canal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

FGTERIA

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Didn't peramene pledge to never play a game again

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

a serif font smh

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

big if true

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

bk can you put current deadline at the top of the first post please and thank you

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

ya'll should use jdip if you're worried about loving up orders.

you shouldn't use that slur

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

didn't everyone know taste was moving to the black sea

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I haven't the faintest idea what you're saying

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

peramene posted:

Didn't Russia miss a major battle due to calendar troubles in real ww1

Makes you think

they held their october revolution in november

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

sup pera

talk to me when you're not effectively landlocked

kbye

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I have to replace out, I'm sorry.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Number one export of Italy circa 1900: salt????

:ironicat:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

Yeah, Chic and I both spent hours offering a three way tie to Taste if he would offer us support in taking out Keane. He wavered on it a little too much so we never really considered that it would come about after that. I think he really didn't trust that we would honor it, even though it would have been kinda hard and unfeasible to crack the Turkey nut. Then Taste did that backstab move later against me and it was Chic's game at that point.

Weird, Taste is still insisting to me that he never had an alliance with Russia.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

FALL 1902

quote:

Pmom: Stab Keane, and you have control of your destiny in the game, idk what to tell you
Taste: I'm not going to stab people I've told I'm not aggressive toward

END SCENE

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sorry Kash for doing you a bit dirty. I obviously wasn't that worked up about the Eng move but it was a useful inciting event to precipitate the FGvE conflict.

Max posted:

Oh hey Pmom you were a cool partner for the time you were in the game. You helped point out some things that I hadn't thought of as a new player, and were super savvy.

You and Somber were both really cool it was great for the time I was in the game~

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Have three enemies surrounding you, but hell, you'll be in control of your own destiny!

You created those enemies by aligning yourself with Russia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

i was genuine about seeing a russia/turkey stab as the only winning move for either of them v0v

Same. I was 100% genuine that R/T was a losing move for Taste, and emphatically and sincerely warned him about it from the beginning. :shrug:

• Locked thread