Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Epic game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's ok.

Soral
May 30, 2009

it's alright

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i regret buying the season pass for the DLC to be honest

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lord waffle beard

Soral
May 30, 2009

i very recently replayed fallout 4 so i have a little authority on the matter: it's ok

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
My friend and brother both said it was insanely bad compared to New Vegas and didn't finish it but I don't know if I trust them

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Seahawks will score a touchdown next weekend

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dutchy posted:

My friend and brother both said it was insanely bad compared to New Vegas and didn't finish it but I don't know if I trust them

the shooting gallery stuff is actually pretty well done, i think because they had ID helping them

there are still basically only a handful of guns that don't distinguish themselves very well, and it could use a perk overhaul, but altogether building a character is entertaining

the world is pretty well designed, and i think boston was a good choice for a setting, but the story is even worse than FO3

i doubt it's going to happen, but obsidion really needs to take the reigns and make a side game. then it might be the perfect fps action rpg.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

with GBS closed we have to endure LWB's epic troll threads.

beecock

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

with GBS closed we have to endure LWB's epic troll threads.

beecock

Just because you only like Japanese games doesn't mean it's a troll job

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:buddy:

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Fallout 4 is good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fallout Bore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

the shooting gallery stuff is actually pretty well done, i think because they had ID helping them

there are still basically only a handful of guns that don't distinguish themselves very well, and it could use a perk overhaul, but altogether building a character is entertaining

the world is pretty well designed, and i think boston was a good choice for a setting, but the story is even worse than FO3

i doubt it's going to happen, but obsidion really needs to take the reigns and make a side game. then it might be the perfect fps action rpg.

I think obsidian is just making D&D game clones forever now which is kinda lame

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Obsidian should license the FOX engine and make Alpha Protocol 2

Soral
May 30, 2009

obWinian

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Is wasteland 2 good, I don't know if I want to spend $40 on it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

betesda games are really bad imho op

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I think obsidian is just making D&D game clones forever now which is kinda lame

rumor right now is they're working on a spiritual successor/sequel to vampire bloodlines

they hired a handful of the troika team and paradox owns the rights now

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
OP... Okay, look. You seem a bit on the n00beh side so I'm going to be nice. If you want to post in Imp Zone you're going to have to apply during next year's Imp Zone Tryouts.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

OP... Okay, look. You seem a bit on the n00beh side so I'm going to be nice. If you want to post in Imp Zone you're going to have to apply during next year's Imp Zone Tryouts.

:xd:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

This would be really good. I wish someone would wrangle that engine away from Konami

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

No, it does not. I've literally been playing it since release and still havnt got bored. Also, Piper is waifu tier. Just had dinner with her last night in fact.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

No, it does not. I've literally been playing it since release and still havnt got bored. Also, Piper is waifu tier. Just had dinner with her last night in fact.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Haha does, erm, does Tracer know about this...?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

your son is named Father

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have it on ps4, so i have not had the chance to play heavily modded fallout 4, but i bet things like a perk tree restructure and new guns would make it a lot more fun

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

sector_corrector posted:

i have it on ps4, so i have not had the chance to play heavily modded fallout 4, but i bet things like a perk tree restructure and new guns would make it a lot more fun

Yeah I thought ps4 was going to get mods, when is that supposed.to happen

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
bethsoft and sony keep pushing it back. originally w/ nuka world, i think. the lovely part is that the mod workshop will never get the script extenders, so i don't think really good mods will ever be available for it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They cancelled it outright actually

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

They cancelled it outright actually

lol, classic bethesda

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

id play that

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

sector_corrector posted:

lol, classic bethesda

They said it was sonys fault

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

KreyGasm

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

x

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Hshdhj

• Locked thread