Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

porkswordonboard posted:

I guess that's really way more about the owners then the dogs, but I decided a long time ago German Shepherds are at the bottom of the list (with pugs) as to dogs I'd ever consider owning. Good for you if you have one and care for it though! They are beautiful even if they're not for me.
i will always remember walking my dog down the street in sydney late at night (he had a bit of gastro so needed to be taken out to empty himself) and this tiny old woman comes half-running along being towed by a german shepherd bigger than she was, she saw my dog and her face went white and she started screaming "CROSS THE ROAD! CROSS THE ROAD! HE'LL KILL YOUR DOG!"

obviously i crossed the road and my dog survived but drat :stare: imagine having to go through that every single time you encounter another dog in public. i'm guessing she had to walk at night (it was about 11pm) because the dog was so aggressive and too big for her to control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also shetland ponies are the worst pet. they are slightly hardier than a full-size horse but still die if a raindrop falls on them the wrong way, they're too small to be ridden, they can't be used for work, and they have foul hateful personalities. miniature horses have most of the above problems and are just as fragile if not more than a real horse, but at least they usually have fairly chill and pleasant natures. but if you're going to get a fool ungulate eating machine for any reason other than to be your mighty steed, for gently caress's sake just get a goat (goats are delightful pets) or a miniature donkey

• Locked thread