Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Now I'm no tvologist. I certainly never went to bundyology university. I can'tbreak down every episode making posts about how this was a turning point for the series. All I know is that the show was great and I can steal gifs from the gbs thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

Im bud bundy irl

Mariana Horchata

the bundy bounce

the neeewwwww Allanté!

nvm no cake

ChrisHansen

Suck my damn balls.
I pretend that the actor is playing the same character on modern family

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
from the married with children vaults: s3eXX - “oh, brother!”

synopsis: it's pandemonium in the bundy house when al's brother ted stops for a visit! you won't want to miss this killer reunion!

Solar Tornado

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
I remember watching this show a lot as a kid and i wonder - was i supposed to watch this as a kid?

Anyway all I remember from the show is the episode their dog dies and gets reincarnated as their next dog.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HighwireAct posted:

from the married with children vaults: s3eXX - “oh, brother!”

synopsis: it's pandemonium in the bundy house when al's brother ted stops for a visit! you won't want to miss this killer reunion!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Uhhhh, yes, Peg.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
Where you can’t touch a breast, but you can cave in a chest, at the nudie bar.
Where you look at a thigh, and blacken an eye, at the nudie bar.
Where the beer gives you gas, but the Bundys kick rear end, at the nudie bar.

Where a buck’s enough to see their stuff, at the nudie bar.
Where the breasts may be fake but man do they shake, at the nudie bar.
Where you swear like a sailor, and wish you could nail her, at the nudie bar.
Where the cops are at the door, and there’s a Kennedy on the floor, at the nudie bar.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Matoi Ryuko

I watched the first 4 episodes just last week actually and I think it's probably the funniest show there's ever been.

And this scene in waynes world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrOGeua94FM

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
hooters, hooters, yum yum yum
hooter hooters, on a girl that's dumb

-bundy family motto (secret)

nvm no cake

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

hooters, hooters, yum yum yum
hooter hooters, on a girl that's dumb

-bundy family motto (secret)

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
NO MA'AM

they knew what was up, man

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQ7Axuyp_M

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

• Locked thread