Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Once I got a meatball sub with 3 instead of 4 meatballs. It destroyed me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Frog Act posted:

Always count your meatballs before leaving the restaurant.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Has there been any love for the korean bbq itt yet? Because it deserves some consideration, and I'm not going to read the other 4 pages.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Best sub is actually as follows.

Italian BMT
Flatbread
Cheddar
Toasted
Lettuce, Onion, Green Pepper, Salt and Pepper, Pineapple
Barbecue Sauce.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I don't want to eat a chomo sub

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

The answer is any sub with all of the vegetables.

Salt pepper and honey mustard.

Your welcome.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

holy gently caress. people are still interested in this thread. had a potbelly sandwich co sub today:
chicken+cheddar on white
lettuce, tomato,onion, hot peppers
light ranch dressing.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
4" pizza round. :smug:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*bursts through door into a subway sandwich franchise*

*looks at confused customers in line and sandwich artists who have stopped mid-way through folding meat onto bread*

*slowly walks up to cashier and leans into their ear*

*whispers*

eat fresh

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The best is the Spicy Italian with almost all vegetables/peppers with either lite mayo or the chipotle southwest sauce. I just now had a chicken bacon ranch and it was ok. Nothing special.

I've never gotten the meatball sub because eating it would remind me of being a little child eating my lovely elementary school lunch. I always hated that day. Soggy rear end bread with some meatballs and marinara sauce slopped onto it.

edit: removed poo poo

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Sep 30, 2016

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the last time I had subway was in college and the tuna salad had the exact same texture and consistency as the bread. it was really quite a marvel

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

Always count your meatballs before leaving the restaurant.

but even then it seems like it'd be passe as heck to go and request another meatball. i couldn't do it...i just ate my three meatball sub, in shame.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Frog Act posted:

One time I got a meatball sub and the meatballs had been dumped in the sauce mere seconds before (I assume) since they were still frozen nearly solid.

WORST SUB EVER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

scuba school sucks posted:

One time I got a meatball sub and the meatballs had been dumped in the sauce mere seconds before (I assume) since they were still frozen nearly solid.

WORST SUB EVER.

I once had to wait 5 minutes while they heated a new batch of balls and they gave me a free cookie while i waited

• Locked thread