Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Sub: Italian BMT (salami, pepperoni, ham)
Bread: Italian (white) (don't get the one with the herbs because it's trash and tastes like grass clippings)
Cheese: Provolone
Vegetables: lettuce, tomato, onion, olives, yellow peppers
Dressing: Oil+Vinegar and oregano.

Don't forget this sub should be toasted and eaten inside the subway you are at to enjoy the freshness of the toasted bread and vegetables

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Italian herbs and cheese is the obvious bread choice, sorry, and meatball is the only edible meat on the menu. I dunno why anyone would eat a cold sandwich so no opinions on those.

sub's toasted bro

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

angerbeet posted:

Tuna with meatballs and extra mayo.

omg

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

Actually it's yeah the BMT and I make it exactly like that except I like to mayo it up.

saucy

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cat_herder posted:

Chicken teriyaki on Monterey Cheddar bread with swiss, lettuce, tomato, avocado, a little bit of mayo, honey mustard, and lots of parmesan.

I want to do a fancy version of this at some point with actually good ingredients (cheesy loaf, heirloom tomatoes, butter lettuce, shredded parmagiano) but lol money.

how do you not have enough money to make a sandwich in your home but also you have subway opinions?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Imagine if subway had a lasagna sandwich

imagine if you could get any subway sub served on lasagna noodles instead of bread

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

A lasagna layered with subway sandwiches....

:jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

holy gently caress. people are still interested in this thread. had a potbelly sandwich co sub today:
chicken+cheddar on white
lettuce, tomato,onion, hot peppers
light ranch dressing.

• Locked thread