Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
new pic from the garage where this deadly spider is living ina nest of my hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
that's a spooky spider and definitely the least qualified Avenger

posting smiling
thanks for posting in my thread. if this one gets to page 2 i will let the black widow bite me, and i'll die

FluffieDuckie

i'm very happy to see you friend

please don't die of spider

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

posting smiling
hi fluffie duckie. i thought you would appreciate a halloween appropriate idea for a thread like this but i gues s not.

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my mama lives in the deep desert and aside from rattlin snakes and trip-toads, she says she's always on the lookout for these widowmakers, they like to spend the nighttime building lil nests under your car door handle and in the morning when you're leaving for work, you go to get in your car and BAM! a widow is made :gonk:

i would be afraid to be you, although i guess if i were you i would be brave so there is no need for me to be afraid :) thinking positive helps

please dont let it bite you friend

posting smiling
thanks for the scary story gatekeeper. your mom sounds really wise.

here's another picture. this one came out blurry, but the bug is about 3 feet long, for reference

FluffieDuckie

make friends with that one. even though it's 3 feet long i'm sure it's friendly

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dads Dip Cup

posting smiling posted:

here's another picture. this one came out blurry, but the bug is about 3 feet long, for reference

can't quite tell which way he's facing so I'm just going to assume he's standing up and waving for the camera :3:

Darkman Fanpage
op is that spider making a doll out of your hair?

heard u like girls

ah the elusive spider pepe, nice catch

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
don't try to date it, they eat their mates!!

Darkman Fanpage

Ahundredbux posted:

too late

posting smiling

Darkman Fanpage posted:

op is that spider making a doll out of your hair?

i believe the spider is deeply intelligent, so it can probably think of all kinds of uses for my hair.

posting smiling

Ahundredbux posted:

it would be irresponsible to try to date a tenant but thank you.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

heard u like girls posted:

ah the elusive spider pepe, nice catch

someone change the hourglass into a swastika

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

posting smiling posted:

thanks for posting in my thread. if this one gets to page 2 i will let the black widow bite me, and i'll die

You can't trick me into making this thread get to page 2, because I know that if the spider bites you, you will get powers and NOT die.

----------------

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

posting smiling posted:

that's a good bug, it's one of the best. like a negaHIV imo

i agree that a platonic relationship between you two is a good idea, mutually beneficial because you can provide it with yummy bugs to eat by being a lil bit messier and your new bugfriend can offer you wisdom and powers of the emerald magick variety

joke_explainer

posting smiling posted:

You prob wouldn't die! Their sting is just intensely painful. It induces a sensation like a full body muscle cramp that doesn't go away. About 4 people a year due of spider bites and none of those are from the black widow.

Welcome back posting smiling!!!

City of Glompton

joke_explainer posted:

You prob wouldn't die! Their sting is just intensely painful. It induces a sensation like a full body muscle cramp that doesn't go away. About 4 people a year due of spider bites and none of those are from the black widow.

now he's just going to die from embarrassment. rip classicist

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

If I may put forward a slice of personal philosophy, I feel that man has ruled this world as a stumbling demented child-king long enough! And as his empire crumbles, my precious black widow shall rise as his most fitting successor.

hi how are you ♥

alnilam

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

If I may put forward a slice of personal philosophy, I feel that man has ruled this world as a stumbling demented child-king long enough! And as his empire crumbles, my precious black widow shall rise as his most fitting successor.

Came here to post this

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam posted:

Came here to post this

i mostly came here to get this to page two so that the OP would be bitten to death by a spider. nothing against the OP but he did offer and i hate to leave anything on the table

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
That spider is too spooky for me

posting smiling

joke_explainer posted:

thanks, but i'm very frail. plan proceeding unchanged.

Bhauk

posting smiling posted:

new pic from the garage where this deadly spider is living ina nest of my hair

I had a total spiderbro rooming with me but she is gone now :/

posting smiling

Bhauk posted:

I had a total spiderbro rooming with me but she is gone now :/

if you love something set it free, if it really meant to be, it will crawl into your mouth while you sleep.

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
excuse me, these pillows say they're made of "down or spider eggs." Does that mean not both?

big black turnout

hello posting smiling i do not know you but i hope you do not die of spider but not enough to not post in you're thread

OhsH
i dont like spiders and would not enjoy that in my house but this spider looks pretty thru the internet

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
what happens if this thread gets to page 420? :twisted:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
alnilam

the black widow will chill and smoke a b with all of us

Bhauk

alnilam posted:

the black widow will chill and smoke a b with all of us

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

big black turnout posted:

hello posting smiling i do not know you but i hope you do not die of spider but not enough to not post in you're thread

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Afro Doug

sorry didin't read the whrole thread, but does that baby got a hemi in it? i know a whole lot about cars and gee whiz do you got a sweet one. never seen an eight wheel drive i"ll bgive you tw eenty thousand for it

posting smiling

Afro Doug posted:

sorry didin't read the whrole thread, but does that baby got a hemi in it? i know a whole lot about cars and gee whiz do you got a sweet one. never seen an eight wheel drive i"ll bgive you tw eenty thousand for it

judging from a past experience the only thing inside of it is black spider liquid, but for 10 dollars i will fedex it to you in a jar.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
that spider should live in my shower. plenty of hair in the hair trap for it to make a home out, hahaha, it's good to laugh about the ravages of age.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Commie NedFlanders

I was doing some work and reached into s box rhag hadn't been opened in s while snd didn't realize s black widow was there.mi got spooked , having never seen one in real life. I got a photo of it,

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

posting smiling

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I was doing some work and reached into s box rhag hadn't been opened in s while snd didn't realize s black widow was there.mi got spooked , having never seen one in real life. I got a photo of it,

thanks. the photo isn't loading for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius

BUY IT.
if you post a puppy instead i think that would be better. Just a suggestion, I dont mean to cramp your style. Well thanks for reading this post

• Locked thread