Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
What is the worst hangover you have ever had? How much did you drink and how sick were you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Last time I was sober, man I felt bad.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I threw up blood after a week-long tequila-fueled bender. That was a fairly bad one.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I slept with this chick, she drat near smothered me with her tits.

It was like sleep apnea the reality series.

I kept waking up to move "her" from my face. I didn't mind.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

A poo poo ton of jäger and crown royal, considered climbing out a window.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

pooped my pants

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Four Loko, back when it had the energy poo poo in it. That poo poo hosed me up hardcore. The hangover was god awful.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

I stopped drinking at a young age and never experienced hangovers in the first place.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Ive never drank

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

clam the gently caress down posted:

I stopped drinking at a young age and never experienced hangovers in the first place.

The hangover is everything you have experienced after you stopped drinking. hth.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I got seriously drunk while running bay to breakers one year. It's like a crazy long party in San Francisco that you jog and drink and smoke weed the entire time. I finished, went home, and 3 hours later had the worst hangover ever. Should have drank more water and less free beer. That was my bad.

I remember waiting for a porta right before we hit the park and people were passing back 3 pipes in the line.

Falun Bong Refugee fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Oct 1, 2016

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I couldn't eat or drink for 24 whole hours or I'd painfully puke it up and keep dry retching. That's because I drank myself into a stupor as part of an experiment.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hangover on weed> then hangover on alcohol.

I don't give a gently caress if you think I am "selling you out". Bud just doesn't have the same "punch" the next day.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Hangover on weed> then hangover on alcohol.

I don't give a gently caress if you think I am "selling you out". Bud just doesn't have the same "punch" the next day.

What does your bud feel like, bro?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fututor Magnus posted:

What does your bud feel like, bro?

:q:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

One time I drank an entire six pack of 4.5% beer, a 9% bomber and a 5% bomber, all on a mostly empty stomach. From 8 AM the next morning until about 2:30 PM I was vomiting constantly. Now, this was right before leaving to go to Phoenix Comicon, so I had to have my buddy rip off the side of the road so I could hurl, and then I threw up in the hotel's trash cans and lobby sink for about 2 hours before finally getting into our room. By 6 PM that night I was in Star Wars armor and on the con floor, dehydrated but alive.

Second worst time was this year, again at Phoenix Comicon. I went on a pub crawl and had 4 pints, then drank two and a half fingers of whiskey and two beers, then about two fingers of vodka. I threw up back at the hotel and then spent the next day in bed until 5 PM with a headache and occasional vomiting.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
from 8:30am through 8PM i vomited i'd say every 5 minutes. what was strange was i hadn't even had that much, a bottle of whisky, which, sure is a fair bit, but is nothing i hadn't done before. it was day 2 of drinking so maybe that didn't help. i felt unto death.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
threw up in a cab and on my coat, next day I met my wife.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

KiteAuraan posted:

One time I drank an entire six pack of 4.5% beer, a 9% bomber and a 5% bomber, all on a mostly empty stomach. From 8 AM the next morning until about 2:30 PM I was vomiting constantly. Now, this was right before leaving to go to Phoenix Comicon, so I had to have my buddy rip off the side of the road so I could hurl, and then I threw up in the hotel's trash cans and lobby sink for about 2 hours before finally getting into our room. By 6 PM that night I was in Star Wars armor and on the con floor, dehydrated but alive.

Second worst time was this year, again at Phoenix Comicon. I went on a pub crawl and had 4 pints, then drank two and a half fingers of whiskey and two beers, then about two fingers of vodka. I threw up back at the hotel and then spent the next day in bed until 5 PM with a headache and occasional vomiting.

You sound like a huge nerd.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
My friend once distilled his own Absinthe with actual Wormwood. He didn't realize that the first part that comes out has all the Methyl alcohol and other toxins. You never drink the first stuff or the last. Only the middle.

We only had a few small drinks and then I went to bed. The next morning, I woke up feeling so sick that I wanted to die. I never have had a headache so bad. I went and took a bath and then it got worse. So I went back to bed and it got worse. So we went out for breakfast and it got worse. So I went back home and it got worse. So I went back to bed and it got worse.

It took a full day to recover. A full 24 hours. Never again.

He claimed that his 2nd batch of Absinthe didn't do that to you but I'll never trust his distilling again.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
Most intense was about 15 years ago, when me and a friend were at a beer festival at our local pub and there was this cloudy cider no-one would drink. Me and my friend liked it because it tasted terrible but in a 'medicinal' sort of way and we finished the barrel. The next morning I had the worst headache ever, every heart beat was iron spikes stabbing my brain. Luckily a couple Ibuprofen and going back to bed sorted it and I was fine by lunch.

Worst was when I was 17 or so, a bar near us first got some wretched new WKD knock-off and I ended up drinking 14 bottles of it plus other stuff. It was nasty sugary shite. When I got back to my mates house, I felt really sick and the room was spinning and I was desperate to throw up, but his mum would have gotten really angry if I did, so I held it down. The next day I was up at 7am and felt totally fine, and walked to work. Got to work about 8 and was still ok but then about 9 the hangover suddenly kicked in and it was gruelling. I literally wanted to die, my throat was one fire, my head was banging, and my whole body felt like it was just shutting down. Puking would have been heaven but there was nothing to puke, it was too late. Lasted until mid afternoon the next day.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

scuba school sucks posted:

Last time I was sober, man I felt bad.

Me too mate. Nicotine for breakfast just to set me right.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
My first was certainly my worst.

I joined the rugby team my freshman year of college not knowing about the massive drinking culture that came with it. I scored a try (goal) in my first game which came with several initiation rituals on top of the regular drinking games and poo poo they do after matches.

I drank too much beer to count, some of it in pint glasses, some of it in pitchers, some sprayed into the air as I ran through it, some of it straight from the tap and some of it from a dirty cleat.

I don't remember getting home (a senior drove me) and the next morning I was relegated to crawling around my dorm room floor with the shades drawn, cradling the toilet and almost passing out in the shower. I was drunk/hungover for a solid 24 hours, still feeling mildly mud-brained for classes on Monday.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
hangover lmao come talk to me when you're withdrawing my man, now that's hell. I guess to answer your question when I was 17 I drank a fifth of cheap rear end vodka and did a bunch of cocaine and then I woke up in a literal gutter in Vallejo. I walked home and had to stop to puke every fifty feet and the whole time my vision was wobbling all over the place. I actually ended up lying on a bench for a couple hours while it rained on me and I remember being so loving thankful that it was raining on me.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
Mexico City 1999.

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I used to not get hungover too badly and the worst I'd get was a terrible stomachache and the shits the next day.
Now though if I get too drunk the night before my body fights back in ways I could have never imagined, particularly with hard alcohol.

Anyway, there're probably people who can top me but last week I was all out of good beer and all out of any half decent liquor. So I drank a bunch of this licorice liqueur- which I still can't think about without feeling sick- and the next day I had a mild headache but coupled with some of the worst nausea I'd ever had. It was like feeling car sick but not actually being in the car. This lasted for a couple hours before I finally went down for a nap, which wasn't ideal as I spent most of the night tossing and turning in general agony anyway and getting back into bed did not appeal to me in the slightest. I had egg drop soup the night before and at the moment it's hard for me to consider again without wanting to :barf:

Well that's my hangover story.

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
Used to buy empty Bushmills whiskey barrels to turn into water butts - they normally had about a 1/4 bottle of whiskey left in the bottom that I would bottle and keep.
Once I got one with about 2 pints in it, bottled and kept it. It turned out to be the nastys, the forecuts. Mostly acetone. Tasted fine, but the next day I woke up with a blinding headache and floaters in front of my eyes. Could hardly walk.
Rang the doc and she said to go and buy some proper whiskey and drink that, but not too much.
Felt fine within about 4 hours and half a bottle of "real" whiskey.

Moral of the story - don't drink the heads or tails of anything that has been distilled.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Ohnonotme posted:

Used to buy empty Bushmills whiskey barrels to turn into water butts - they normally had about a 1/4 bottle of whiskey left in the bottom that I would bottle and keep.
Once I got one with about 2 pints in it, bottled and kept it. It turned out to be the nastys, the forecuts. Mostly acetone. Tasted fine, but the next day I woke up with a blinding headache and floaters in front of my eyes. Could hardly walk.
Rang the doc and she said to go and buy some proper whiskey and drink that, but not too much.
Felt fine within about 4 hours and half a bottle of "real" whiskey.

Moral of the story - don't drink the heads or tails of anything that has been distilled.

haha you're on the swish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCFt5o2hCs

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i had to teach a 2-hour private Eglish class with a housewife at 10:00AM after getting loaded on vodka tonics and dancing until 5:00AM and sleeping at 6:00AM.

man that class was a true struggle to get through, doing anything i could to stop myself from puking or falling asleep in front of her, it just never seemed to end, and god almighty the burger king whopper i ate afterwards was the best meal of my life

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Haha I always loved Bubbles' description of swish:
"Swish is this dirty, lovely tasting, homemade old fuckin liquor that you can barely get in ya, but my gently caress does it ever get you some drunk."

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Probably the Hangover 3

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

was hanging out with my sister talking poo poo and we went through a couple bottles of wine and at some point she decided to raid my dad's stash of opiates and i didn't get up off the floor for like two and a half days

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Drank a bottle of everclear every day for like two weeks. Was sick the entire time of course, required detox when I stopped.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Drank a bottle of everclear every day for like two weeks. Was sick the entire time of course, required detox when I stopped.

drat, I thought I knew what a bender was.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

When my friend and I had turned 21 we were trying all sorts of beers and different alcohol to find what we liked. One night, we drank a 40 of Mickey's. Worst hangover I've had in my whole life, and I rarely get hangovers. Vile stuff.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bookmarked for current and future use

i drank an oyster tequila drop shot boiler maker last night among many other things

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Once I drank 500 beers in a night and made a fort of beer cans around myself. When I woke I poo poo myself and started flailing around and got poo poo all over the cans and kicked the cans everywhere. I just grew a moustache and started a new life elsewhere after that. :jerkbag:

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I drank about six martinis one night and woke up about 6 or 7 unable to concentrate on anything without my eyes burning. I crawled into the bathroom and had a cold shower while pretty much on the ground curled up into a ball, then spent the entire day vomiting and shivering, too the point there wasn't anything to vomit up anymore.

Took like two days to recover.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WMain00 posted:

I drank about six martinis one night and woke up about 6 or 7 unable to concentrate on anything without my eyes burning. I crawled into the bathroom and had a cold shower while pretty much on the ground curled up into a ball, then spent the entire day vomiting and shivering, too the point there wasn't anything to vomit up anymore.

Took like two days to recover.

Hahaha weaksauce bruh lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im goign to crank open some hair of the dog

im either going to crash or crash through it

• Locked thread