Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Its megadeth time lets post about freakin Megadeth!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

rust in peace is like the only really good megadeth album imo

anthrax rules

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MrWillsauce posted:

rust in peace is like the only really good megadeth album imo

anthrax rules

Most of them are terrible but Rust in Peace is really really good

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
"Hi im dave mustaine and welcome to my opinions"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Holt gently caress this youtube mix put holy wars at the top (where it belongs). Its holy wars time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hit the time change

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

:megadeath: :hf: :megadeath:

issac you are on the level

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MrWillsauce posted:

:megadeath: :hf: :megadeath:

issac you are on the level

Hell yeah its megadetj to;me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Holy loving poo poo hol y wars goes for 6 minutes and it dpes not stop delivering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFIGN5084Y

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

dun nun nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh NUH NUH NUH

:rock:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Megadeth sells... but who's buying?

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

my metal hair is kind of like dave mustaine's but it's brown and not as good. but it has the same waviness. Just not as much.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Dave Mustaine is a douche. Most of their albums from the 80's sound like poo poo and are poorly mixed making it necessary to adjust the eq every time you want to listen to them or buy the remastered copies but after hearing Dave talk poo poo about people including his fans I don't care about that overly religious conspiracy theory believing cuntbag.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I want to live in the alternate universe that still has Dave and Cliff in Metallica

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

lunch on a train posted:

Dave Mustaine is a douche.

We know

Don't care

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

HOLY WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHS

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

they KIILLLLLLLED MAH WIFE AND MAH BABEE

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Music for teenagers

Why are you so mad? Just relax kids, life's allright

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Here listen to some Coltrane

*Giant Steps.mp2*

cnut
May 3, 2016

Judicial granite!

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Yeah gently caress Megadeth, Dave Mustaine has right wing beliefs and I'm not supporting that poo poo

*listens to metal made by Nazis and arsonists and murderers* ugh seriously he doesn't think women should get abortions what a piece of poo poo

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
if you support megadeth, you're supporting bad country music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A-bFQUEJrw

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
I miss Marty

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Yeah gently caress Megadeth, Marty Friedman does anime music now and I'm not supporting that poo poo

*listens to metal bands named after and with lyrics about Lord of the Rings* Christ seriously what a loving nerd

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

garfield hentai dropping hard truths itt

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lunch on a train posted:

Dave Mustaine is a douche. Most of their albums from the 80's sound like poo poo and are poorly mixed making it necessary to adjust the eq every time you want to listen to them or buy the remastered copies but after hearing Dave talk poo poo about people including his fans I don't care about that overly religious conspiracy theory believing cuntbag.
agreed

but rust in peace owns

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

garfield hentai posted:

Yeah gently caress Megadeth, Marty Friedman does anime music now and I'm not supporting that poo poo

*listens to metal bands named after and with lyrics about Lord of the Rings* Christ seriously what a loving nerd

I feel like the entirety of metal is just an attempt to make Lord of the Rings cool. It's never gonna be cool guys. Get over it you loving nerds.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

garfield hentai posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Va228UhRs

:staredog:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Alec Bald Snatch posted:

if you support megadeth, you're supporting bad country music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A-bFQUEJrw

That sort of does cancel out Symphony

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I feel like the entirety of metal is just an attempt to make Lord of the Rings cool. It's never gonna be cool guys. Get over it you loving nerds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aw1WnNVcYw

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lunch on a train posted:

Thankfully we live in a world where you can just steal his music with impunity

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Rust in Peace is such a great album. But that remaster that's on Spotify is some straight up garbage.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

In fairness some of them just like the symbolism of all the Good Races staying amongst themselves but still working together to defeat the Bad Race

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I like iron maiden better.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3u4TcoIug

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

edge sells, but who's buying?