Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

This game looks terrible. I'm going to enjoy it. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I want you all to know that my search history now includes "Japanese Training Loincloth". :mad: I thought the text might be a traditional thing, but not as far as I can tell. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundoshi

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Oct 5, 2016

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

A tournament arc next? :cripes: I didn't think this had enough of a plot to make bad, but here we are.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

This was a good LP for a go- hmm.

Well, a game. Compared to some other bad game LPs I can at least see someone sitting down and playing this of they had absolutely nothing else to do.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Well I mean that's what I'm conceding, it's perfectly playable. Compare, say oh God I'm drawing a blank Limbo of the Lost.

• Locked thread