Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

What gets me is his announcing his leaving. It wasn't like he was a regular on these shows after Legends S1. Just a guest star for random eps. Isn't he filming Prison Break anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Crossing posting from the Legends thread:

quote:

Ooookayyyyyy, this is an odd scheduling decision:

https://iearths.blogspot.ca/2017/12/supergirl-legends-to-rotate-episodes-in.html

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

That looks cool

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Hmmm. Brainiac is also going to be on the SyFy Krypton series. I wonder if they will vaguely connect.

Brainiac and Brainiac 5 are different characters

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Lena was adopted, so I'm wondering if it'll turn out she's a Worldkiller too.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

Okay apparently it's Legends of Tomorrow tonight, can someone remind me how this rotating schedule is going to work because I'm already confused and CW it is a bad idea to make it harder for people to keep track of when shows are

Speed Force

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Loved this call back to Superman the Movie and Lex Luthor (this was a deleted scene/something that was shown only in a television cut):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psDtIYqya2w

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I did like the little touches of the cult members actually Mon-El from behind, and he gets this "Seriously?" look on his face. As Superman said last season "If guns don't work, why the punching?"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

That was another weird tonal/pacing thing this episode. Like Mon El was genuinely low key hilarious this episode with that and getting himself kidnapped. But it felt so odd in this episode packed with betrayal and grief and mental illness and racism. Mon El's just off on the side enjoying his job.

He's been away for eight years. Maybe he's just learned to take things in stride.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Senerio posted:

Last time he stepped in uninvited, he was brainwashed and forced to fight Kara.

The time before, Kara got super mad at him for stepping in uninvited.

I don't begrudge him not coming by unless Kara asks him for help.

Also, Kara still owes him a robot. Just sayin'

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Aw gently caress yes!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpC3OT9n9k0/?hl=en&taken-by=melissabenoist

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The CD Justice League thread is losing their poo poo at rumors that Tyler Hoechlin might be getting his own Superman show.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

nine-gear scarecrow posted:

Honestly, dude deserves it. Hoechlin’s been the most Superman of Supermen in decades and his appearances on Supergirl are far too few.

One of my favorite moments is when he's racing around the city destroying armed drones. One drone targets a family, and he swoops down to shield them. And when the drone stops firing, he turns around, and you can see that he's pissed. But after destroying the drone, he gives the family a reassuring grin.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I love how Supergirl's established that Clark isn't pretending to be dorky. That's just his natural attitude.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

From Elizabeth Tulloch's Twitter:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Argue posted:

“What if I told you that I could make a turkey burger that tastes better than any other burger you’ve ever had?”

Batman (growls): "Here's mine. It's a hamburger, made out of meat, on a bun, with nothing. Add ketchup if you want, I couldn't care less."

To Alfred, after the Joker got away:

Batman: “Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have… Wait. Wait… I’m worried what you just heard was give me a lot of bacon and eggs. What I said was give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Do you understand?”

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Dec 19, 2018

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/MrJonCryer/status/1214244654201233408?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/status/1214647035434921984?s=20