Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

tao of lmao posted:

Ziggler is awesome. Match of the night last night which is incredible given how great the WWE title match was.

Hell yes! That match was a powerhouse of good storytelling and investment, and it paid off dividends! Best thing they've booked in a long while. And this storyline seems to have gotten both participants more over, magnifique!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I like Paige, who doesn't like Paige? I thought I saw a lot of Miz vs Dolph Ziggler matches in 2014, I think I saw 400 AJ Lee vs Paige matches in 2014, and they were all pretty fun. Back in the ol "only two wrestlers at a time" divas division.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

super macho dude posted:

I dont like Paige.

Stern but fair.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

DoctorGonzo posted:

I think Paige wants to be fired. The E should just fire her and then everyone can be happy about it.

E from Entourage was on an episode of Raw once, he should be the new suit who represents the E's top brass.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Ruggington posted:

things have really changed with raw's revolutionary three wrestler's at a time women's division

That's not fair to Flair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

On the depravity page (or Paige?), I wanna get hit with the Belly to Bayley move! And by Bayley, I don't want any monkey paw Simpsons shenanigans

• Locked thread