Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

bacalou posted:

my data really is in the cloud now that it got caught in a water droplet and evaporated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

tech support: is the computer powered on?

me: it's simultaneously on and off because I'm not observing it at the moment

Android Blues

misty mountaintop posted:

I took this dude home and called him Computer Dick and he thought it was a compliment. Later, my computer suffered a mishap, due to its extremely small size.

My computer is not tiny, it is just very far away, or very long ago.

"Who would make a computer this tiny?" I think. Then it occurs to me. Tiny people made this tiny computer, unaware of the catastrophes that would befall it in the regular-size world.

I know you think you're being funny, quoting Zoolander, but yes, I did make this computer for ants, a fact which can be deduced from its being small, too small for a human being to use. My insurance representative will be in contact with you, in regards to the damage you did to my computer. It was my first, and only, prototype. You failed to handle it with care due to the discrepancy between your size (human), and its size (ant, obviously). You should have known, because of how tiny it was. Now it lies in ruins.

Ah, Fortune, you wretched bitch! Do you think it was funny to bring this tiny computer into existence? Look at the pathetic scene you have created: a paramecium is using the computer, and it does nothing but type the letter B over and over again!

Android Blues

these posts...they're incredible...

Android Blues

*trying desperately to cram the binary into the computer despite a tiny flashing warning screen telling me 0 is too large a number*

Android Blues

wearable computing is really huge right now. i will be wearing my computer for instance until i next wash this sweater, and until then, it will serve as a stock terminal / weather reader / step counter for microfauna, lint, etc, nourishing the funny cartoon economy that lives on my clothes in the detergent commercial i, a distant rumbling voice, exist in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

it could also be a quirky cult hit children's cartoon - i don't know - i can't really hear what i'm saying

• Locked thread